• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: Handgun Recommendations, Need Advice...

I've done well at gun shows recently...

Havent seen a ton of deals on firearms or ammo, but on other things. Last gun show I picked up stuff i was wantin for my AR. Made up my door costs within a few purchases.

Ammo has been retail, same with guns. Oh! And knives! wheres my angry face for higher than retail knives!

Whaddya think of the 92FS? Though you had one for a while though yes? Thats one I wanna handle at some point for sure! Especially after dreaming about them bein on sale at walmart for $100!!! :lol: Never gonna forget that! :D

I like the Berettas. A lot.
My brother wanted it back. It was like a long term loan kinda thing. He didn't want it in his house cuz his wife didn't like guns. So I "stored" it. I had fun with it. That's one reason I like the Beretta. But..he just got divorced. Bitch cheated on him for year. So now that she's got the boot and he kept the house...the 92 went home. :( for me :) for him she's gone. I couldn't stand her...but that topic needs to be explained in "The Rant".

Also..set me up with a link to your "Wal-Mart dream". I need to read it...no really. Put me in the loop! I wanna see.
:) lol

Yeah, I had been planning on going to a gun show in April and was thinking I would buy a 9mm there, but after a bunch of people told me that the prices weren't any lower than the local store, I realized I should get that XD while it was on sale. I haven't seen even any online stores with the XD lower than $400, so I figured that a gun show wouldn't be able to beat that price. I may still go to check out ammo.

ripjack13 said:
Also..set me up with a link to your "Wal-Mart dream". I need to read it...no really. Put me in the loop! I wanna see.
:) lol

Dang dude... where the heck is that posted? I'll do some lookin, I cant remember... I can relate most of it here though.

It seemed like they went on sale, all were black, not the stainless like whats his face likes., just the basic 92FS and i think they only come in black? So they were like $99 and were flyin off the shelves, people were fighting. I didnt want a Beretta, but I figured for the price I was gonna get two! (Maybe they were $199? cant remember) But still, I wanted two of em. It was crazy, humanity all over the place! In the end I think I got one.

It seems after whats his face posted a bunch of Beretta stuff, and I belive you did too, I just got to lookin at so many Berettas thinkin it was startin to look like a good lookin gun, and then had a dream about them, Like I just had to have one all of a sudden! So I still really wanna check em out to see if its all I've built them up to be! :D

Found it! I didnt even go into that much detail in my first post about it, and it was $200, not $99!

It was in the Beretta thread... look at all the pics, you'll see why I was dreamin of them!

Berettas

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Rossignol said:
not the stainless like whats his face likes.

Rossignol said:
It seems after whats his face posted a bunch of Beretta stuff,

:lol:

When I first read that I thought he was talking about someone else...but now I see you know who is what's his face. Lmao!

Yup,

I think the fame from all his videos is goin to his head. :lol:

Yeah right! Or it's that big ole mustache doin the talkin... lol! Jk Brad.... heh heh heh...

:lol: Have I called you guys dorks recently? :D

no..by all means ..please do.. :lol:

What!? No smilie face? Oh man... ;)

I said that totally straight faced! Funnier that way! ;)

And dont forget to vote in the March photo contest at the very top of every section! I voted! :D

So, you know that weird dream I had... and I've been lookin at a number of handguns lately.

I've looked at the CZ 75b, an older model, not altogether like what Oli got. I've also held and fired a Glock which really didnt feel right. And I've checked out the FN P 9mm. Not bad, just chunky feelin and again it just didnt feel right, not a good fit.

So back to my dream, about the Beretta 92FS. I knew I shouldnt have gone into my LGS today while I was in town... You see, jenny said if I wanted another gun, why not just put it on lay-away? My LGS just got in a 92FS and I'm gonna push Jennys advice just as far as I can!!! :D I put it on lay-away!

That 92FS actually fit and felt good and I'm buyin it! Its gonna take me a little bit, theyre gonna work with me on the time frame so I can get it paid for as I'm able.

UGH! I cant wait, AGAIN!!! :D

SWEET. congrats Brad!

See, dreams do come true!!! I can't wait until you get to take it home so we can see your range report. You're gonna love it...

Back