• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Heckler & Koch

Well I just learned something interesting. The TFO rear sight is too long to be compatible with the Safariland ALS holster's locking mechanism. Didn't think about that. Looks like I might be able to make it work without compromising the integrity of the holster too much by filing about a half inch of plastic down.

Love the USP's. I had a compact 9mm back in the day. Back when spare mags for them cost about $45 dollars each. Sold it for more than I paid for it. Great guns.

Well I rethought my plan and it won't work. However I can just take the lock mechanism off and it fits fine. Its mostly just a range holster anyway so it works for me.

Well I had an extended range session with my USP on Friday. And well I sorta freaking love it. I am super accurate with it, that and my hand doesn't like hurt after shooting a similar amount with my G35 so thats always nice.

Next on the list is a P7M8 that showed up at my local gun shop.

Joe57 said:
Next on the list is a P7M8 that showed up at my local gun shop.
:mrgreen: That would be one to grab up for sure, Joe.
Glad to here you are enjoying your USP. I would love to have gotten hold of the MK23 that Gander Mountain had for a long time. $2500 explains that one though.

Should have never walked into the gun shop today.... :(
iD0wVzCcf4kHa.jpg

Ooooh, very nice KW!

Can't wait to read the range report on this one. I've never had the opportunity to fire an H&K...

You owe it to yourself to shoot an HK at least once, you guys might rumble over who actually takes it home, but you will enjoy shooting it!

Ok LES, here goes. After a short 350 round range trip today, I can say the HK 45 is one the most accurate .45 handgun I have ever shot. I have used some high end custom 1911's and the accuracy is scary close. The gun was out of this world. My M&P 45's are great guns but the hk 45 is on another level.....quick dirty pic.
iCayQIGayPdzZ.jpg

Wow that's good to know, thanks KW!

Now I'm really gonna have to get some range time with one...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Wow that's good to know, thanks KW!

Now I'm really gonna have to get some range time with one...
It is defiantly worth a range trip. It is a great .45! It took me almost two mags to learn the hk trigger then it was a dream. Highly recommend

Back