• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Heckler & Koch

Well I finally ended up with one, it was inevitable, it was calling me for weeks...
20130405_154621_zps915f198d.jpg

20130405_154646_zps9c5a0cbd.jpg

It certainly needed some TLC. The previous owner was a DA that carried it everyday for a very long time and never cleaned it aside from wiping the outside with an oil cloth. And for those of you who don't know the human body is pretty icky lol, no rust in or out though. Came with an extra magazine so that was good however that was carried in his pocket for the same amount of time and its got sweat induced rust.

I would absolutely love to get my hands on an hk pistol. They are some of the most beautiful designed guns out there and I've not once heard of someone who didn't like one.

p30 or p2000 In .40 s&w for me please!

I have always wanted an HK USP ever since I shot one years ago. Now I have one. Had to do some wheeling and dealing, but in the end I came away with the gun and 3 spare 13 rd mags. The only visible wear on the gun is some on top of the barrel hood where it goes under the slide. All in all happy with the pistol.
HK USP .40 V1

good lookin pistol tcecil. Looks like it's been taken pretty good care of.

HK sure don't make them small. My USP is freakin' huge! It's the same size as my Glock 21. I want a MK23, that thing is just plain awesome!

I was at a LGS today and they had my personal Grail Gun, the HK P7M8. It is the blued version with the box and nothing else. $850+tax. The guys over on HKPro think I should jump on it because it is worth a lot more. I would have to trade for it and the owner's are out till next week. Probably going to miss out on it, but hopefully not.

tcecil88 said:
I was at a LGS today and they had my personal Grail Gun, the HK P7M8. It is the blued version with the box and nothing else. $850+tax. The guys over on HKPro think I should jump on it because it is worth a lot more. I would have to trade for it and the owner's are out till next week. Probably going to miss out on it, but hopefully not.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya... ;)

Actually I've had that one a few years now. I don't think they even make a stainless HK these days. Didn't mean to imply that I just got it.....just never miss an opportunity to post gun pics! :cool:

Back