• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Texas-Mossberg Rep.

edna

Hi there!!! My name is Edna finally decided to join the forum ! Should I be of any assistance please feel free to ask and I will be glad to help. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! It is great to have you as part of our growing community! For anyone who has not dealt with Edna yet; she is an absolute pleasure to work with and really goes above and beyond. We should really start a "Edna; please help me" thread :ugeek: . Anyways, we look forward to your contributions to the site.

Welcome aboard!

We look forward to your contribution. So how do you like the site? We've been growing like crazy lately and have a great group of folks assembled here.

Make yourself right at home...

DHonovich said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! It is great to have you as part of our growing community! For anyone who has not dealt with Edna yet; she is an absolute pleasure to work with and really goes above and beyond. We should really start a "Edna; please help me" thread :ugeek: . Anyways, we look forward to your contributions to the site.

Thank-you for the warm welcome Dan! :)

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard!

We look forward to your contribution. So how do you like the site? We've been growing like crazy lately and have a great group of folks assembled here.

Make yourself right at home...

Thank you! I sure will try my best. So far I have enjoyed it! There's a lot of great questions and posts that could be very helpful for us too :)

Edna!!! Hi its Brad! How have you been?

I believe your reputation preceeds you somewhat! ;) There are at least a few guys here who have talked to you and have been impressed and very satisfied, way above and beyond what is expected from a call to OFM's CS.

Thank you for allowing me to refer folks to you from time to time!

If anyone doesnt already know, I have been able to contact Edna on occasion with some of the questions posed here on the forum!

Thanks again Edna, Talk to you later!!!

Rossignol said:
Edna!!! Hi its Brad! How have you been?

I believe your reputation preceeds you somewhat! ;) There are at least a few guys here who have talked to you and have been impressed and very satisfied, way above and beyond what is expected from a call to OFM's CS.

Thank you for allowing me to refer folks to you from time to time!

If anyone doesnt already know, I have been able to contact Edna on occasion with some of the questions posed here on the forum!

Thanks again Edna, Talk to you later!!!

Hey Brad!!! I have been great so far ;) how about yourself? Yes I' ve spoken to the guys that were recommended by you. If you need any thing ask me okei. Take care.

hello edna. warm welcome wishes from me to you...

hello there edna, ive spoke with you a few times myself , glad your here!! thanks for stepping up to the public eye

Welcome, Edna. Thanks for joining us.

Can you explain your role at Mossberg? Are you a service rep, sales rep, some other kind of rep ...?

Mudinyeri said:
Welcome, Edna. Thanks for joining us.

Can you explain your role at Mossberg? Are you a service rep, sales rep, some other kind of rep ...?
.. all of the above

Thank you! I am a service and sales representative.

Hello there and welcome to the MO.COM

I need to call you Monday, tried to get a chance the last few days and between it being the end of school, finals and life--no dice.

sumoj275 said:
Hello there and welcome to the MO.COM

I need to call you Monday, tried to get a chance the last few days and between it being the end of school, finals and life--no dice.

Totally understand that feeling :/

Another kudo to Edna. I sent her a message through the forum and she called me back very quickly. She's even arranging for Mossberg to help out with shipping my 930 in for work.

Edna, you rock!

Back