• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Texas-Mossberg Rep.

au01st, You should be able to send PM's now, you have to have 5 posts. ;)

Rossignol said:
au01st, You should be able to send PM's now, you have to have 5 posts. ;)

Hmm, don't seem to be able to do that. Maybe it's 10?

Sorry for cluttering up the thread.

No worries about clutter!

It may be 10 posts. Try to scroll over my name, there should be an option to send a PM or view my profile.

Nope...and when I go to "Compose Message" in my profile, I get this:

We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.

Guess I'll keep posting where I can if I have input.

Well... dang.

1 more post and if that doesnt work, we'll get a hold of Dan.

Welcome, GLG2.

For those trying to contact Edna, I have reason to believe that she is no longer working at Mossberg Customer Service.

I'm now working with Joe Zacker on my 930.

I'm back lol but it's temporary. Ill be going to Alaska next year :) but in the meantime ill be glad to help as much possible.

+1 to the YOU ROCK!

Good to see you around Edna. Thanks again for get'n me fixed up with the replacement mag tube assembly for my 590...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
+1 to the YOU ROCK!

Good to see you around Edna. Thanks again for get'n me fixed up with the replacement mag tube assembly for my 590...
Your welcome ! N thank you;) hey today I got a guy from this forum that u recommended to contact me. He's all set :)

edna said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
+1 to the YOU ROCK!

Your welcome ! N thank you;) hey today I got a guy from this forum that u recommended to contact me. He's all set :)

OUTSTANDING!

Did I mention YOU ROCK?!

Back