• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Texas-Mossberg Rep.

old mossy said:
hello Edna.how are you? how's Alaska treating you?

Hey! wow long time :S I kinda feel bad I haven't followed through with the forum. Ill be in Alaska late August:). Right now Im just going back and forth visit family all over the place:)

I need a vacation from my vacation :((

edna said:
old mossy said:

Hey! wow long time :S I kinda feel bad I haven't followed through with the forum. Ill be in Alaska late August:). Right now Im just going back and forth visit family all over the place:)

don't feel bad ,you're a busy lady. drop in and say hello when you can. :)

old mossy said:
edna said:
old mossy said:

don't feel bad ,you're a busy lady. drop in and say hello when you can. :)

lol well sometimes I dont like it. But it makes time go by quick. :) HOpe all is well with you!

Welcome, Edna! I believe this is the first time I have "met" you, so to say! Nice to see some activity coming from reps of Mossberg. I have been talking to Joe Zakher about an order I just placed, and boy was it nice having a direct contact!

Rick

Itsricmo said:
Welcome, Edna! I believe this is the first time I have "met" you, so to say! Nice to see some activity coming from reps of Mossberg. I have been talking to Joe Zakher about an order I just placed, and boy was it nice having a direct contact!

Rick

Hey nice to meet you;) Yes it is. Yea been hearing about all them calls :S crazy.. but Im glad you got to speak to someone if you have any questions let me know :)

I certainly will do! Joe has taken care of me pretty well over the last two or three days and communication has been excellent! Always a reply within 24 hours and always get a good straight forward answer! I look forward to you joining in on the forum activity in the future! :D

Take Care,
Rick

Back