• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

HELP with model 390KA bolt

Steve

.22LR
Just wondering if anyone can help or guide me through a bolt repair I have never run into as of yet. Model 390KA bolt spins. I know I need to replace the index plunger. The problem is< How do I get the broken plunger out? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Steve :confused:

Sounds good.

Keep us posted on the restoration.:)
Well so far so good, replaced the index plunger and spring without to much problem. Used a 3/32 milling bit on my Dremel tool. It grabbed the plunger and unstuck it. Used tweezers to pull it out. It seems it was not broken, used a pick to remove the spring which was the problem. It was to short, most likely someone attempt to repair. Installed new spring and plunger, Bolt is in functioning order. now just have to wait on 2 back ordered parts from Havlin. A safety block and the 2 round 16ga magazine.

I won't forget. I just don't like taking pics till it's done a ready for action.:)
Tried to post some pix. the site came back with an error. said to large of a file. That's the smallest setting on my camera. oh, well.

Are you on a computer or phone? I've heard some people have problems uploading from a phone.

You are clicking "upload a file" ?

When you click on upload a file, does it open a window on your pc and you double click on the pic you want to upload?

When you click on upload a file, does it open a window on your pc and you double click on the pic you want to upload?
Yes, it does all that, then an error window comes up and says the file is to large and does not produce a picture.

Back