• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hobbies

Mine too.

I've spent the last two months since the OP trying to figure out what the hell I do in my spare time besides shooting...

Very nice!

I mess around with chalk, watercolors, and rattle can a bit. That piece looks amazing. I really like multi-canvas works...

Coffee table will e getting a piece of 1/2" thick green edge glass with stainless steel stand off's over the eucalyptus .

Very cool deog!!! Loving that bench! What kind of log is that?

Log is Doug fir. That log had been at one of my hardwood suppliers for years, so me day I asked how much ? The guy said I could have it if I took right then and there. Then it sat in my shop for 2'years in the corner. One weekend I started looking at it, and this is what it became. Here is the steel frame under the skin.image.jpg

20150623_230048_resized_zpsmdouqvbi.jpg

Haven't finished the sheath yet. It's for a B4K auction. It still needs a little cleaning up, I just took it out of the clamp after gluing it together.

Last edited:
I Paint, occasionally.
View attachment 8510

That's awesome!

Took some photos of some of the chalk pieces I've done over the years...

These are awesome!

View attachment 8598 Restored a 100 year led carousel horse back a while ago. Thing was in pieces when it got to me. Took me over 40 hours to get back like this.

The wood working and restoration stuff is awesome too!

I love this stuff! I think people have talents and latent abilities and sometimes don't realize it or think simply that its no big deal but so often it's fascinating and even inspiring. I find inspiration in unlikely things, like the wood working, paintings, and color of metal working and think of how I can apply it to other things or even maybe that I may try my hand at some of this stuff one day.

Back