• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hobbies

Wow Sniper! Those are awesome!! Very cool stuff....

moulin-rouge-quote-hes-got-a-hugetalent-toulouse.jpg

Very cool . How much does that thing weight?

image.jpg Tossed this together at the end of the day. Crank and a motorcycle brake disc. I think I will get a round glass top for the brake disc. This was random, had the brake disc in the scrap steel pile, and my shop neighbor always has junk engine parts laying around. I am kinda diggin on this thing.

image.jpg Some industrial steel shelving for the new Google offices in playa vista. Going to install tomorrow, will post finished pics . Hard to tell what it is in this pic.

View attachment 8875 Tossed this together at the end of the day. Crank and a motorcycle brake disc. I think I will get a round glass top for the brake disc. This was random, had the brake disc in the scrap steel pile, and my shop neighbor always has junk engine parts laying around. I am kinda diggin on this thing.

TIG welded? very nice. nothin more beautiful than a perfect weld. Ive burned a lot of stick, and wire, never got the chance to learn TIG.

Crank table is actually mig welded with a Hobart ironman 230. I have a Lincoln precision tig 225 with water cooler, but really don't use it that much except for off road fabrication stuff and stainless.

Speaking of off road fabrication,
76a1f9a2ce66eba2751e5378a56516bd.jpg

I built that bumper for my buddy. Nothing fancy, just mild steel tube, burned in with a Lincoln buzz box. But I was pretty proud when that dozer stood on it's nose trying to drag him out.

e2b4e7e9f88ddf9ac297268fd9b0c25d.jpg

Just found this thread, lots and lots of cool stuff in here. Obviously guns and knives for me.

I'm also into motorcycles, and have a supermoto and a pit bike

Big bike

0hfJEcx.jpg

little bike :D

a7XacPK.jpg

I got back into bicycling (worked in a shop years ago) in 2014 after quitting smoking in 2012, and I'm more hooked on it than motorcycling at this point. Last count was four mountain bikes, a road bike, and a dirt jump bike. Last year after knowing I'd stick with riding, and turning 40 I rewarded myself with a new road bike and a new mountain bike. I consider myself really blessed to be able to live where I do, as we have some amazing scenery for both mountain and road biking, and some of the best mountain bike trails in the entire US not far from me.

New road bike Trek Domane 4.3 disc

PVPGE95.jpg

New mountain bike Trek Fuel EX 9

RETExgC.jpg

First bike I ever built piece by piece, my single speed MTB that I dearly love

FIyT5G0.jpg

Some of that amazing scenery I mentioned

c1NaKTN.jpg

I also do a lot of RC stuff, cars, trucks, motorcycles, helis, planes, and quadcopters. A couple of the rigs I've built...

My Wraith

ojR0Clc.jpg

My comp crawler clearing a gate

A5b43CY.jpg

One of my quads

LNW0qcx.jpg

I also dabble in some photography, I'm a fairly terrible guitar player, play video games, and I'm a beer, liquor and coffee snob. I think that pretty much covers the majority of it. :D

Before the war (aka the birth of my daughter) I fought full contact kara-te (bogu kumite) and section hiked 3 states of the Appalachian trail.

You gentlemen have some extreme talents. I'd be happy to audit your finances one day ;)

Cadman, that wrist brace related to skating? LOL, hell yeah I dig skating I used to skate back in the day.

Back