• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hot barrel?

Check out Caldwell.

There are those out there that'll tell you it's Harris or nothing, but I've put plenty a sub-MOA group on paper over my Caldwell XLA Pivot bipods...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Check out Caldwell.

There are those out there that'll tell you it's Harris or nothing, but I've put plenty a sub-MOA group on paper over my Caldwell XLA Pivot bipods...

Thanks bro.....I was just looking at that exact one...in 9-13 inch. You answered my question before I even asked it. BTW....they are on sale at Midway USA. I will give it a try.

Nice!

I use the 6"-9" on my bolt guns and there's plenty of room under the rifle. The 9"-13" are perfect for ARs where you need the extra height for hight cap mag clearance...

oli700 said:
sorry man, never even heard of engraved reticle. I do know if it able to be adjusted then it is able to be broken or out of adjustment

"engraved reticle" means the reticle is etched in the glass in the scope, and not a wire one like alot of the older scopes....

and as far as the op's issue, i'd think its scope related..... what scope is it?

Back