• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I stumbled up on the site while doing a Google search for a barrel for my 930. I liked what I saw here so I joined and added it to the list of forums I keep upen on my second monitor while at work (don't tell anyone) . LOL

Hello, my first new shotgun is on it's way, a 590a1, 9 shot. I labored forever on which 12g to go with. But after weighing the pros and cons of all the contenders, for me, the 590a1 came out on top. I came accross this forum a couple of times while doing the required pre=purchase homework and again today when looking at gun modification ideas, etc. I can hardly wait. The weapon is purchased for > 1) HD, 2) target, 3) hunting. I thought about an 870 but the suspect QC and the safety location made the choice easy. I look forward to future dialogue with everyone.

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new purchase!

I'm the proud owner of a 9-shot 590a1 model 51663 myself. Be sure to post up some pics of that bad boy when it arrives and let us know if you have any questions...

Its great you guys found us and decided to sign on, Thank You!

We're very pleased to be Mossberg specific and strive to offer more to Mossberg owners than anyone else out there!

rlharv2, I also went through the same thing deciding between an 870 and 500/590/590A1. Difference is this site didnt exist when I was lookin. When Dan told me about it, I thought it was the greatest thing to imagine a place like this available to those trying to make the same decision I did!!!

Welcome to MO fellas!

Hello All,
I found MossbergOwners with google when I was trying to get some information on the Mossberg .22 tactical.

Joe

I came across the OG while doing some research on mods for my 100 ATR.

I've been a fan of Mossbergs ever since I purchased my first gun; a now heavily-modified 500 Persuader.

IAS, good having you!

You know pics of that Persuader are mandatory? :D I have a Persuader too, only real mods to it is a Hogue stock set with forend in tan!

I joined several other forums in the past that are about various subjects I am interested in. There are a half dozen or so I read on a daily basis (but usually just the “New Topics” titles for something interesting to me). I got the idea to do a Goggle “forum” search for some specific products I own like my Mossberg shotguns and found the Mossberg Owners group that way. Although it is Mossberg specific, it seems to be a widely varied forum inclusive of several related subjects and not just geared to singing the praise of Mossberg products. I like that and look forward to reading it more often.

You're right on the money with that one Sir.

We love our Mossbergs, but have a very diverse interest base here on MO and work to cultivate that among our membership. Looking forward to seeing you around...

I found this site earlier today I was searching you tube, when i clicked on a video talking about my new 500 chainsaw. in this guys video he showed a link to this site. I had been looking for the answer to a issue i was having. after i signed up and posted my question, ten minutes later I had three replies
how great. i love a forum where there is no arguing and fussin going on. I have been a gun owner ever since my dad bought me a savage 410 single shot at fourteen, slowly i bought a few more over the years, now i am starting to buy a new weapon every month I think that I have got the gun bug. I'll be seeing ya around

Papaw

Glad you found us and it's great you found the answer to your question so quickly. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Thats great to hear Papaw!!! Definitely post away with anything else! ;0

Back