• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Actually, I found it on Facebook, and since I am waiting on my new Mossy 500, pick it up tomorrow, I went ahead and "liked" it. Looking forward to all the info and advice...

Found this site while surfing the net. I am a new member and just got my first Mossberg. It was a birthday gift and I love it! It's a Mossberg 510 20 gauge. I will likely get a 500 12 gauge sometime in my future. Wonderful products with a history of success.

I am actually a new owner of a 590a1 51663. I too received one of those barrels with the front sight issue. I was sent a new barrel in three days, this barrel too has the same problem. I just got off the phone with Mossberg and i am now searching for a way to fix my new shotgun blues....seeming as how it appears their customer service representatives are not too understanding. Now i have two barrels at the house that are useless to me....same thing, wanted the shotgun....wanted the barrel....sent me a new barrel with the postage paid tag....turned out it is even banged over with a mallet to be closer at the top......;.how rediculous.......
When my wife called this morning and the representative believed she wanted to buy a barrel, it was Barbara's understanding that they had plenty. Then, when i am on the phone, they are sadly out of replacement barrels and should have more made in 30 days...... They of course will not send me a third barrel, while my 2nd barrel is afloat......even if they were in stock..... The rep told me however in 30 days, if i ship them my barrel.....leaving me barreless...... include within a letter explaining the whole first barrel issue..... they will get one right out to me.....perfect of course.... I am highly considering just sending a barrel to aimpro and having the sight wacked...a new one installed and pay for the parkerizing so i never have to have a conversation with anyone there again....
So, i found this site while i was researching my current issues....i see there are some more of us experiencing these dilemmas.....it's sad....... i love mossberg too....

You guys can blame Lazy Eyed Sniper for me finding mossberg owners by following a link he made from xdtalk.

I blame it all on him.

DHonovich said:
http://www.mossbergowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2247

Would you mind posting your issues up in this thread? I am currently at SHOT Show 2012 and will be making them aware of these issues.

will do....and thank you...

LazyEyedSniper told me about the site after I had been drooling over his collection. That was a few months ago, and I finally decided to purchase my own Mossberg. I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet, but my finger is itching for it. I purchased a 500 persuader and Damn it, it feels good to know that any intruder will be met with an American tradition HAHAHAHA!!

Glad to be here by the way :)

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum RWCshooter, sthil73, and Alpha Wolf !!

I found M owners at the same time I found havlin while looking for a scope mount for my 46mb

I just happened to be looking into getting my first Mossberg and I saw the site so I checked it out and then decided to get the Mossberg.

I had posted a picture on one of the mossberg facebook pages and Dan posted a comment with a link and now im here on one of best forums I've ever been on. Tons of info that keeps growing and a group of members that actually get along with no drama.

DroidX Tapatalk

Back