• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

If the US was invaded, would you answer a call to arms

If the US was invaded, would you answer a call to arms?

• Yes

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry if I misconstrued your question, or the general idea you implied. I feel that in either way: foreign invasion, domestic takeover (hostile or otherwise) the same question implies in the basis of principal " would you take up arms?" I know I would in any case. If I saw a situation arise that deemed it necessary for me to defend my rights from being wiped out, yes I will, with deadly intent, for as long as the threat is present. I hope that simplified it for you, and gets back on track. But that arose my next issue... what if someone I KNOW has good intentions at heart, same blood - same mud, all that jazz... if they were to come and try to confiscate my home, family, guns, etc... I will speak kindly at your funeral.

Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.

I got some practice in today with fellow Moderator RJpoog and introduced him to some new loads for shooting!! :D I believe after brief conversation about this topic we both are in the same boat.... MOLON LABE!

Back