• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Trying to figure out how to post photos of my new 590A1 setup from my phone. Can anyone help out a newbie?

Just below the reply box there is a button that says "upload file". You can click that then select from your images/camera roll. If the photo is too large you can email it to yourself and reduc the image size for the email. Open the email and save the newly resized photo. Then try the upload again.

The alternative is to use something like photobucket. I couldn't use photobucket on my old phone but only because I never updated the operating system. However on my new phone with current iOS I am able to use my old photobucket account and through the app I can open a photo and with one click can copy the link. Then simply paste the link here in the message/reply box where I'm typing now.

Just below the reply box there is a button that says "upload file". You can click that then select from your images/camera roll. If the photo is too large you can email it to yourself and reduc the image size for the email. Open the email and save the newly resized photo. Then try the upload again.

The alternative is to use something like photobucket. I couldn't use photobucket on my old phone but only because I never updated the operating system. However on my new phone with current iOS I am able to use my old photobucket account and through the app I can open a photo and with one click can copy the link. Then simply paste the link here in the message/reply box where I'm typing now.
Thanks for your help in uploading pictures. Now I just have to figure out resizing.

So, I have a problem. I've purchased my 3rd Mossberg shotgun in as many months. I also added wood furniture on this 590, saw a post in this forum that looked absolutely gorgeous. I'll have to refinish the wood but I think it looks nice
That's funny I must have the same problem because I did the exact same thing!!!
I'm in the process of refinishing the wood furniture.
Check out my post "wood furniture for my m500 6 shot Pursuader" if you want. It's under the M500 forum. I should be finished in a week is so.

A while back I got my first pump a 590A1 from Primary Arms for 405.00 bucks and it came with the Magpul stock and forearm! Ive since updated it with a GG&G quick release, Magpul quick release cups, Magpul light mount, 6 round shell side saddle, true glow tritium front sight, and Surefire light. Not shown is also a S&H hardware +2 extension.

Mossberg 590a1 by John Hermesmeyer, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back