• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'm a new guy to this forum from South Austin

Has anyone ever found a better looking charging handle for the 715T?

• Total voters
I'v been following this site and have never posted before but I have picked up a lot of info on my 715T. This seems to be a great place to do some data mining from a bunch of shooters like myself. I don't have any pics of my rifle since it's nothing to look at,just a 715T with a carry handle.

Welcome aboard from a Texas native!

Hanging my hat in TN now, but Texas will always be home. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 715T. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Sorry...Don't own that firearm...but others will chime in, so standby.

Welcome aboard from a Texas native!

Hanging my hat in TN now, but Texas will always be home. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 715T. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.
Thank all of you for the warm welcome, feels pretty good to be accepted on such notice. Again, thank you all.

Hello, young man. Welcome from E TN. Besides guns what hobbies do you have? [No words necessary. Pix are better. :) ]

Howdy and greetings from South Carolina.
Thank you. I'm really jazzed about my new gun case I picked up from Walmart that I had on order for 3 weeks. It's a
Flambeau Outdoors AR Gun Case
40"X14"X4" inside dimensions that holds my 715T with carry handle and red dot sight and 4 mags with room for a pistol or two. I'v seen it going as high as $68.00 on other sites but $44.00 at Walmart. If anyone is looking for a good AR case this is good for throwing in the back of your pickup or just taking to the range to burn some ammo. It even has 4 safeshot latches and 2 places to lock it up by the corners and 2 by the handle.

Welcome from the rodeo capital of California. We let people think it's Bakersfield but it's really Clovis. ;)

Deputy Festus Haggen is Our Town Hero. The fact that he is a fictional character does not matter one iota.

download.jpg
Some say that our statue doesn't represent Ken Curtis all that well, but I think it's just fine.

BTW
I have a couple Flambeau cases and I bought them because I needed something cheap at the time.

But the truth is that anyone with a razor blade can defeat them, so the idea of putting four locks on one I find very amusing.

I was kidding of course. Our town hero was Clovis Cole, who started the first log flume down from the forest.

That was the lumber that built early Clovis and Fresno and much else.

Welcome from the rodeo capital of California. We let people think it's Bakersfield but it's really Clovis. ;)

Deputy Festus Haggen is Our Town Hero. The fact that he is a fictional character does not matter one iota.

View attachment 12268
Some say that our statue doesn't represent Ken Curtis all that well, but I think it's just fine.

BTW
I have a couple Flambeau cases and I bought them because I needed something cheap at the time.

But the truth is that anyone with a razor blade can defeat them, so the idea of putting four locks on one I find very amusing.

If you think so little of the Flambeau Cases why did you buy more than one? I was just glad to find something sturdier than a canvas bag to put my guns in for transport to the range or my place in Donie Texas to pop some feral hogs,not to defeat lowlife thieves with razor blades.

Welcome from Tulsa.
Thanks meanstreak, I appreciate a cordial welcome. I drove thru Tulsa many years ago and listened to some really good country music at a place called Cain's I think. I'm getting a little old but my memory hasn't failed me yet. I like your bagger. Do any serious touring on that bike?

If you think so little of the Flambeau Cases why did you buy more than one? I was just glad to find something sturdier than a canvas bag to put my guns in for transport to the range or my place in Donie Texas to pop some feral hogs,not to defeat lowlife thieves with razor blades.

I don't hate them, (and please dont think I'm hatin' on you either buddy.) They work, but the latches on mine are giving out after a year.

I bought 2 guns at once, plus I needed something hard to store them in, & after the guns, Flambeau was all I could afford at the time.

I wish my knees were up to hog shooting, or maybe goose hunting here. They're like sky rats at my neighborhood.

But tramping through the bush is too much for my knees these days. I gave up hunting long ago.

I'm 67 ages old and have a spine twisted like a corkscrew from scoliosis which requires me to eat 60 mg of ER morphine a day to live like a human being. Shooting is one thing that takes my mind off it for a little while. I sit backed up to a huge,dead cottonwood tree that I used to climb three years ago for whitetail deer. The hogs have decimated my land rooting up all the low vegetation and just ruining the land, as numerous as flies at the dump. I hate them. Thanks for posting back,sorry if I came out busting your chops.

It's OK. I'm cranky from the knee meds and my crappy ankle. You're probably cranky from the spine damage & meds.
It's like we're already on the second bottle of hootch. ;)

I'm only 61, and screwed up from various sports injuries and arthritis is taking over. I still ride a motorcycle sometimes, but it's not as much fun any more.
I only shoot targets nowadays, but it still makes me feel better. Mainly I just shoot off the bench, and work on my guns for fun. If I feel really good I'll go work on my old car or hook up my little boat & go fishing.

The pain is fueling my need to buy guns which make louder noises. :rolleyes:

Back