• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

lol....

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
We were talking about this at the Oregon Rally, Adams Ribs was giving 10% off for anyone who came in that day healed....the line went around the building lol. Safest place in OR, other than the friendly fire

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3rNy3S--WM[/youtube]

OH - that just RoCkS!!! great production - spot on message - and me bein's Glock fan and all.... ;)

It's slated for the Superbowl, right?!

I saw all their commercials from AOL... Obviously "The Huffington Post" was demonizing them but I found them pretty Awesome!!

My buddy at work has been showing me Glock commercial left and right, I'm a fan!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Ik8qDR1SI[/youtube]

Finger off the trigger the whole time, now that's training. ;)

I had a great Uncle ….Uncle Carl. He was a spitting image of Gunny and was a USMC Master Gunnery Sgt. That man was in WWII, Korea and Vietnam, his sons were in Vietnam with him. I only remember three things about him, He was mean as hell, smelled like a surplus store that allowed smoking and his was the only house that us kids didn’t have GI Joe to play with because “he was an army pu$$y”…..which pissed my dad off because he was in the Army, but he thought my dad was a hippy because the army is where hippies come from LOL…..great man

I can imagine their interactions.

My Pop is retired Airborne and his LONG time best friend is retired Marine Force Recon. They'll spend hours trash talkin each other's branch, but if anyone else tries to get a crack in at either one of 'em they end up facing a joint operation in a heartbeat. I love hangin out when the two of them are together...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I can imagine their interactions.

My Pop is retired Airborne and his LONG time best friend is retired Marine Force Recon. They'll spend hours trash talkin each other's branch, but if anyone else tries to get a crack in at either one of 'em they end up facing a joint operation in a heartbeat. I love hangin out when the two of them are together...

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love the bantering that goes on between friends of different branches! My Father (not quite the age of either of yours so there is probably a generation gap of insults but none the less) and his pals from Highschool who went their different directions are epic to say the least. Marines Vs. Sailors is the best!

my dads here tonight, I just looked over at him and said"hey dad, uncle carl was a bad MFer huh?" He just looked at "yeah he was, why the hell did you say that " lol

oli700 said:
my dads here tonight, I just looked over at him and said"hey dad, uncle carl was a bad MFer huh?" He just looked at "yeah he was, why the hell did you say that " lol

give him a big "OORAH" from me. :)

and don't forget,,,,,,

Attachments

• TY flag.jpg
    TY flag.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 266
Itsricmo said:
Marines Vs. Sailors is the best!

My dad was in the Navy and his brother went into the Marines...They would give each other razzings all day long. But god forbid a stranger said some stupid s**t to either one...My dad was 6-3 and his bro was 6-6...brick sh*t houses.... :twisted:

lol isn't it always amazing, no matter our differences, there is always one chunk of common ground!!! Respect and Honor will go a long way! Regardless of family connection or not... They had each others back and that is what matters! (This thread has steered far off topic... sorry Oli... brother.. keep the 10mm holstered.. please?... :) )

Back