• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Looking for two people with a 18.5" 590a1

Mods, if you feel like this needs to be someplace else feel free to move it.

Like it says, I am looking for two people with 590a1's that would be willing to test a sling/light mount specific for the 18.5" barrel that I have put together.
There is a possibility that it could wear the finish on your shotgun, much like any other bolt on item.
Kentuckywindage made a sling mount that I liked, I added a bit more to mine so I could add a magpul 5 slot rail to it, Therefore Being able to add a flashlight.

88614314-1975-46A5-9B92-FF40F99274F3-11055-0000144D240039DA.jpg

3492F94F-8434-4F83-95D3-80DA5B7E89ED-11055-0000144CF45385E6.jpg

The two I have available at the moment are setup for the flashlight to be mounted on the left side of the slide, In the future I can bend them either way for a left or right light
Please pay no attention to my flashlit mount, it sticks out too far, I need to find another scope ring that would snug things up.
These are cut using a plasma cutter, If there is much interest, I have a line on a laser cutter, they are only cold blued, I would like to get some Parkerized.
Let me know who is game!
Thanks for looking.

I have an 18 1/2 barrel 590A1. Shoot me a pm with some particulars and what all you are looking for. I'll be glad to help if I can.

megawatt said:
I have the 20" 590a1. I would be willing to help out if that size will still work.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm looking specificly for the 18.5" barrel, it's difficult to find some products for it, however if no one claimes the third one, I will keep you in mind.
I know there aren't a ton of them, but I thought I would have been able to Jovie them out quicker than this... :mrgreen:

jfernett119 said:
I have an 18 1/2" and would be glad to help if I can. PM if I can help.

Welcome!
Just to be certain, you have the 590a1 with an 18.5" barrel, correct?
I would appreciate it if you posted up thought and pictures of it mounted.
If all of this works, I would be happy to send it to you.

Re: Looking for two people with a 18.5" 590a1

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I think he's still out joyriding in his dad's '61 Ferrari...
It wasn't Ferris' dads, but it was Cameron's dads fault he didn't lock the garage! Lol...

Good looking Mount in either case. Wish i had a 590a1 to put it on... hey maybe if I buy the mount, I can then necessitate the need to buy the gun for it to go on... :lol:

Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.

Re: Looking for two people with a 18.5

Archametes said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I think he's still out joyriding in his dad's '61 Ferrari...
It wasn't Ferris' dads, but it was Cameron's dads fault he didn't lock the garage! Lol...

Good looking Mount in either case. Wish i had a 590a1 to put it on... hey maybe if I buy the mount, I can then necessitate the need to buy the gun for it to go on... :lol:

Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.
You are a brave man questioning LES... Even though it's true :lol: I was keeping my mouth shut!

:lol:

I can make more, I was just trying to keep the money flowing out to a minimum...
Let me know if you are serious, I will need a little time to get the parts In.

You're a funny man Vit! :lol:

I've got no problem being called out when I'm wrong and am actually pretty used to it. That's what happens when I start referencing a movie I haven't seen in 15 years...

Back