• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Looking for two people with a 18.5" 590a1

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
You're a funny man Vit! :lol:

I've got no problem being called out when I'm wrong and am actually pretty used to it. That's what happens when I start referencing a movie I haven't seen in 15 years...

HA HA!
It was a great show, sadly I pulled a stunt like that with my dads Corvette back when I was 16... It didn't end well for me either, however I didn't try to drown myself :ugeek:

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
My Pop had a '73 Stingray T-top, so I can definitely relate... :lol:
Lol.... hope my son doesn't try that stunt with my 70 stingray.... wouldn't b good!!!
Plus I saw the movie too....long long ago.....lol. (sorry for going off post but couldn't resist)

Vit...
I am curious if you had pics of just the mount assyembly to see the setup....

stigmata said:
Vit...
I am curious if you had pics of just the mount assyembly to see the setup....

Why yes I do!

5B85AB0E-B786-4597-8C18-6C4E78E0FCE8-11055-0000144CE97118DA.jpg

CE8E0364-36BE-4B55-9F55-5EFF7F9BDCA4-11055-0000144CEED75B40.jpg

Will that work?

Yup..... thx.
Looks pretty cool, looks different than I thought, but I like it none the less.

Is there a reason why your making it specific for a 18.5"??? Seems like it would work with any 590/500?
Nice work .... now KW got some competition... lol.

VitSports6, I have not been around much for a week due to work. I should be able to check if the mount arrived tomorrow.

I got it and it looks good. Thanks for sending it. Now to get it mounted and try it.

stigmata said:
Yup..... thx.
Looks pretty cool, looks different than I thought, but I like it none the less.

Is there a reason why your making it specific for a 18.5"??? Seems like it would work with any 590/500?
Nice work .... now KW got some competition... lol.

It probably would work with any 590/500, this is built for the heavier barrel diameter, I could make some for the others, but I don't have one to get measurements from, basically the space between the barrel and mag tube, barrel diameter .
IIRC the 500 Has a slightly different mag tube screw setup (I don't quite know what to call it) :oops: so it might also need just a simple hole on the front end.

I have been shooting with this mount for a few months and it works very well. I really appreciate Vitsport6 allowing me to help in testing out this mount. It is very solid and puts the light in a good spot for activation and it lights the front sight as well.

Back