• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lt Clay Higgins of the St Landry Parish Sheriff Office, an American and a true lawman w/ compassion

Yes, we can't have lawmen going around insulting those nice criminals can we?

I mean just because they're stealing purses from old ladies and shooting up liquor stores doesn't mean they're not sensitive human beings, right?

o_O

Sheriff Guidroz might find himself experiencing an exodus of personnel from his department. There is almost always another job in LE if you are a good officer and are willing to start over, even with lower pay and no seniority for a career that you love and know in your heart that you have a calling to serve.

There is but one way to look at yourself in the mirror while suiting up for another shift...

Look at him. Guidroz isn't a lawman, he isn't a sheepdog. He's an elected government employee.

If you know how to correctly read between the lines of anybody's biography or work resume for what really is the core truth you can easily see that this Sheriff isn't a sheepdog. Or a leader. Or a lawman.

From his Department website, his BIO:

'Sheriff Bobby Guidroz is a lifelong resident of St. Landry Parish and has over 40 years of experince in the field of law-enforcement and criminal justice with a record of continuous dedicated service, achievement, and professional advancement in a complex environment.

As a Louisiana State Trooper Bobby Guidroz attained the rank of Lieutenant, and held positions as the Supervisor of State Police Uniform, Gaming Enforcement, Criminal and Administrative Investigative Sections, State Police Spokesperson and Supervisor of the Public Affairs Information Section.

As the Supervisor of Public Affairs, Sheriff Guidroz, had the honor of conducting countless speaking appearances throughout the state presenting safety programs and lectures to the construction industry, petroleum industry, various levels of the educational system, and many civic, business, and professional organizations."

Buh-Bye.

Called it you did.
yes sir........you cant be surprised ?

This is how they silence the voices of brave men, or the traditional American man .

The way to quiet a man like Higgins is to threaten his job, the root of his entire being on earth. The job .......for Higgins is everything. The community is everything, threaten to take that away from him and he will be PC but inside he is now raging mad and I think these wanna be gang bangers are in bigger trouble then they were .....a lot of folks back Higgins and most folks agree I bet including his boss but they arent brave enough to take it where Higgins took it..

Problem is Higgins boss's job is probably in jeopardy as well because he let Higgins out of the cage . Don't know what sort of guy his boss is but if he is the top guy chances are he is nothing but a politician......one one hand telling Higgins, "dont worry, good job" and on the other hand saying " dont worry I have control of Higgins , this wont happen again"

Sure you have the right to say what you want.....they will take your life away for it. Many good people with good ideas and values are silenced in fear of not being punished for speaking their mind but for fear of losing everything they worked for , or any future they are are working for because they spoke their mind.

This sort of thing is the exact reason Trump is winning everything.

Trump is doing what he wants, saying what he wants. Americans want that back ....

That's really prophetic.

And true Oli.

yes sir........The way to quiet a man like Higgins is to threaten his job, ....

Good Lord, the poor sumbitch...
I've never been in LE, and I'm certainly no armed hero, but I've had this happen: lost jobs due to "political" reasons. It always stinks.

One boss didn't like that I was dating a gal in the office. (one everyone had been chasing for years.)
The next boss didn't like that I aced his kid out of a position at work. (His kid was a dull snarky ski-bum.)
A boss didn't like that I supported the engineering department in an intra company scandal. (Yer customer service sux the big one, Jim.)
One boss didn't like that his #2 guy fed me some bad data and I got paid $10k writing computer programs based on it, which all had to be re-done. (Can't fire the #2 guy!)
Also I worked for two companies that just folded up bankrupt, because the parent company needed a tax dodge.

But being that I can build and fix computers, I have never wanted for work. I could pick up new jobs any time I wanted them.
I'm one of the lucky ones, on the fringe of technocracy. Not a millionaire (maybe a half-millionaire, depending on how the market is this week) not famous and wealthy.
Just a working guy who picked the right horse back in 1968 when somebody handed me a big box of wires and said "This is a computer kit"!

Last edited:
PC is the bane of this country. How is it that so many younger folks are offended so much ? If they would start worrying about getting a job and working ...

PC is the bane of this country. How is it that so many younger folks are offended so much ? If they would start worrying about getting a job and working ...

Yup, all the weenies and their "micro aggressions". :rolleyes: Cancel Cinco de Mayo because someone might be offended by a sombrero... Ditch the Confederate battle flag because some murderous wacko had it on his FB... (BTW, why isn't that farker dead yet?) Say the work N***** once in your lifetime (if you're white) and get fired from your job or sued by an ambulance chaser... Anyhow, it is too early in the day to get all torqued up about this--all I can tell you is that when the SHTF, the weenies will be the first ones to be ransacked for supplies... :cool:

It's going to be very sad for the unaware & the unprepared.

I talk to more and more people that don't even have a basic first aid kit at home. They eat out most of the time, have nothing at home in the way of supplies. Or, if they do have supplies, no way to defend themselves from those that don't. Perhaps the worst part though, they don't have even a basic plan or ideas of what they would do.

Sometimes I will ask someone what they would do if the whole electrical grid were to fail in this country. The answer is usually "I have never given it a thought, and besides it could never happen". Oh well, I hope they are correct.

I know this is a thread-jack, but seems that a lot of people think that just because they have flipped a switch their whole lives, they take it for granted.

It will always be there.

It could never happen.

And when it does, they freak and have no idea how much we (they) rely on power for everyday things.

During the Northeast blackout of 2003 I think they called it when several states in the northeast US, and parts of southeast Canada affecting MILLIONS of homes, the mayor of New York was getting his hourly reports of what all was affected.

A few hours after the power outage occurred, he started getting reports of water and sewer were also down (because they had ran out of the small allotment of fuel for their generators)

He clearly said "I thought this was a power outage. You mean now the water and sewer are out too?" Is this a coordinated terrorist attack?

He seriously had no idea that all the other services rely on power to work.

I watched some news footage of the mayor of new York city and the governor of new York out walking to some of the damage during the small hurricane that went through a few years ago.

Again. People had no power and a few owned generators, but could pump no gas to fill their generators because the gas stations didn't have power, and during their walk, some lady approached them in a pure PANIC. While I remember that she said she had an elderly lady she was living with and caring for, and their heat was out, I truly sympathize and would try to help, but when people do nothing to prepare to help themselves and rely on "government" to take care of them, all it takes anyone capable of simply logic to see that "government" is not capable of doing that. Nor was it ever meant to.

And sadly yet, you still get this:

Back