• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Major League Infidel Patch ***With Digi-Proof***

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
I found the company that made these. A batch was made for a private individual and they arent allowed to duplicate them without permission. The individual cant be reached so the design has to modified just slightly.

Heres the original;

military-morale-03.jpg

The changes would be to have the rifleman facing the other direction and to change the rifle as well so as not to resemble an M4/AR.

Theyve given me a quote on the work and if I order 25 embroidered patches with a velcro back, they will be $6 each.

If enough interest can be generated, I'll put the order in. I'd like to have 20 sold in advance, so pass the word around and if we can make it work, we'll get us some patches made! :D

Re: Major League Infidel Patch

SWEET!

Can they flip the guy and put a shotgun in his hands. I'd buy that!

Yeah, I can have em do a shotgun! Thats a pretty good idea infact!

I'll mention that to them tomorrow! Wanna call it a 20" 590? :D

Sweet! I'll do that, makes it more personalized like! Thanks LES!

Hey, thank you!

If you can make it happen put me down for 2 of 'em...

Will do! I'll also ask if the price goes down more with more ordered.

I would assume so, but she just gave me a quote up to 25. Dont know what the final cost will be with shipping and all, but it shouldnt be too much I wouldnt think. I'm not tryin to make anything on em, but I want a couple for myself! If I order 6, (minimum order) theyre like $16 each!!! I'm tryin to get a couple sold at work too.

I may have to do a pre-order though, I dont have the extra $150 hangin around or I'd a ordered them by now! :lol:

Understood,

I'll betcha we can get commitments for at least 25 of 'em...

16 bucks is steep.. but if 25 will get us them for 6 a pop and you can get a shotgun in that little guys hands put me down for one :)

Let me know where too send the check and what are the approximate dimensions??

Dimensions are 3 1/2" x 2".

As soon as I know we've got enough sold, we'll put the order in!

The tally thus far is 5! 3 here and 2 at work! :D

16 bucks is steep.. but if 25 will get us them for 6 a pop and you can get a shotgun in that little guys hands put me down for one

Let me know where too send the check

Put me down for one, the same as Itsricmo

Alrighty, artwork is underway! I should have a digital proof ... I dont know when exactly.

Anyhow, i'll have somethin for us to see! Should be SWEET!!! :D

I'll take 4 if you can get them for the $6 each!! Those are pretty cool. I need to start somewhere with a patch collection. LOL

Yep, when I put the order in for 25, theylll def be $6 each! I just got word the digital proof with the shotgun should be ready next week just due to the upcoming holiday, so say by wednesday or thursday.

Original production after approval of the digital proof has to be for no less than 12 at which time I'll have to pay something on them. I think I'm going to set up an account for these seperate from my personal checking account, something I can put on a prepaid credit card.

I may go ahead and start taking some payments on these, but my delima is keeping folks waiting cuz I dont know exactly when we'll put the order in nor do I know exactly how long production takes.

So, what do you guys think? If anyone wants to send payment, we're def gonna do the patches. If you wanna wait a little while, thats fine too. Figure $6 each plus $.50 cents shipping.

Our total claimed so far;

I need 8 more plus payments and I'll send it in!

Rossignol said:
Yep, when I put the order in for 25, theylll def be $6 each! I just got word the digital proof with the shotgun should be ready next week just due to the upcoming holiday, so say by wednesday or thursday.

Original production after approval of the digital proof has to be for no less than 12 at which time I'll have to pay something on them. I think I'm going to set up an account for these seperate from my personal checking account, something I can put on a prepaid credit card.

I may go ahead and start taking some payments on these, but my delima is keeping folks waiting cuz I dont know exactly when we'll put the order in nor do I know exactly how long production takes.

So, what do you guys think? If anyone wants to send payment, we're def gonna do the patches. If you wanna wait a little while, thats fine too. Figure $6 each plus $.50 cents shipping.

Our total claimed so far;

I need 8 more plus payments and I'll send it in!

Good deal just tell me how you would like to be paid. :mrgreen:

Awesome! Just let me know what you sent and where you want it sent too as far as payment goes!

K-Dub, Itsricmo, money order works for now.

As long as youre cool with the possibility of waiting a little while. I dont wanna mislead anyone and say "yeah, its gonna be like a week!"

Just however you do it, keep a reciept of the money order and send somethin letting me know how many.

I'll PM my addy.

Put me on your PM list for the address too!

Also, add another one for a guy at work, 2 total for me now.

Getting ahead of things a little but do you want my payment to include a self addressed stamped envelope for when they arrive?

Back