• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Major League Infidel Patch ***With Digi-Proof***

Re: Major League Infidel Patch

Heres where it all stands.

I'll collect money from the couple guys at work, and as soon as funds arrive from everyone, I'll put the order in! Actually much sooner than I had anticipated!!! I didnt expect to have so many commitments so soon!

Its possible I'll be able to put the order in by friday of next week! Now the plan is for 25 as of right now, but if anyone else wants to get in on it, I'll bump up the order! Just let me know, and if I havent already PM'd everyone, then get with me on that too!

Thanks for helpin me out with this folks!

Not a problem! :D I'm glad you had the ambition to hunt the company down and talk to them about making a few for us! I think we all should be Thanking YOU!!

Itsricmo said:
BryanForbes said:
Although I don't think any amount of hinting will get fitted hats for us ;)

+1 I only wear fitted hats... I hate the little strap on the back lol
I'd buy a fitted hat... HINT HINT

I'll see what I can do. No promises though. And just fyi...they will more $ than the camo ones I have posted....
post in the topic what color you 2 guys want.And what size.... And I'll ask how much they are.

I figured they would be more money :p I will have to find out what my head size is lol... I just grab one till it fits right at the store :) I think S/M or M/L would be good. But let us know what you can do and how much!

Thanks Ripjack!

Did the Hat thread and the Patch thread get combined?????

No... I think I hijacked it....sorry.

I'll take 2, can't send funds till Friday thou.

Sent from my DROIDX

It was only momentary jacking :p haha

Rossingnol I will get the funds out tomorrow!

Kodiak said:
I'll take 2, can't send funds till Friday thou.

Sent from my DROIDX

No worries, I'll PM the details!

Itsricmo said:
It was only momentary jacking :p haha

Rossingnol I will get the funds out tomorrow!

Thats cool man, Thanks!

Rossignol, I picked up the money order yesterday, had an envelope filled out and one for the return, went to get a stamp and....none. My wife used the last stamps to pay bills. What a bad use of the last stamp. So, I missed the mail pick up on Saturday and we have a holiday tomorrow. I should get it in the mail Tuesday and you should have it late in the week.

Thatll work CB, Thanks!

If we dont get the order in by friday, I'm not sweatin it. If need be, I'll make time at work to order the followin week! ;)

!!! I forgot the Mail Service is off tomorrow!!! Will have to wait till Tuesday! :(

Railroad doesn't stop moving for anything... Sorry Rossignol!

:lol: Yeah, I knew it wouldnt be before tuesday! ;)

Hey Brad...I know I'm late to the party... but if possible, please put me in for TWO patches !

Please PM me with your address to send the SESE and the $12...I'll send it out first thing tomorrow

( Tuesday the 4th ) !! Thanks !!

BTW...do you have a pic of the final look of the patch !?

Sending PM...

The digi proof should be done between wednesday and friday!

Here is the final artwork before production! Major League Infidel, Mosssberg Owners style!!!

MLI01_digiproof.jpg

Back