• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Major League Infidel Patch ***With Digi-Proof***

SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!

That's great lookin Brad....

Looks great! I like that they show some blue between the barrel and mag tube.

I may have to pop some stitches on mine to make it look like the 18 1/2" barrel! LOL

OMGTHAT'SEFFINSWEET! :shock:

Thanks again for get'n this put together bro. You're the man!

Awesome lookin' Brad... !!

Checks in the mail for two of 'em.... ( seriously, it is !! :cool: )

Thank YOU fellas,

Shooter, no worries man! There are still a few others on the way as well. ;)

What I really like about this design is that the trigger guard is clearly OFM and the bayonet lug is visible! Pretty cool for us Mossberg Owners!

Not yet, i have a couple others sending payment, so I should be able to put the order in next week.

At this point, if anyone else is gonna order, payment will have to be sent by monday, the 10th of september so I can have it to add to the rest of the order. Anything else and we'll have to put together another order.

Anyhow, I called yesterday to let them know I got the proof and we're happy with it. She wanted to do a small batch of like 12 for final approval, but they would have been $11 each. I told her I'd hold off till we could do the full order cuz I wanna make sure I have everyones payment first... no way I'm doin $131 + $14 shipping for 12 patches.

It'll be next week though and I'll have a hard date then!

Yup!!! Got it customized for us here at MO! You wantin to get one at all?

While i respect your accomplishment, it’s not really me......but thanks bro :cool:

Back