• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Here's a good look at the quad rail, side shell holder and mag cap spike offered by Black Aces Tactical for the Shockwave. http://www.blackacestactical.com/_p...item*---shockwave-quad-rail-side-shell-holder
3ecc369eb4587330e85c8b16a80dbdd9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

20171019_113753.jpg

20171019_113819.jpg

20171019_113943.jpg

So far I am happy with where this is at. A lot of the items I already had such as the light, sling, sling mounts...

XS Big Dot front night sight, CDM Gear MTRS mount, Gear Sector offset light mount, Vang Comp oversized safety. GS mount made the light sit higher and even with the bbl), SF 6P w/Malkoff LED, SOE Gearshotgun card, Uncle Mikes military sling swivels, standard military sling, Aimpro bbl shroud, S&J follower, stippled grip and forearm, elastic pouch for two extra CR123 batteries.

It is pretty much done and everything works the way I want it to. I tried to keep everything simple and straight forward.

Last edited:
20171019_113753.jpg

20171019_113819.jpg

20171019_113943.jpg

So far I am happy with where this is at. A lot of the items I already had such as the light, sling, sling mounts...

XS Big Dot front night sight, CDM Gear MTRS mount, Gear Sector offset light mount, Vang Comp oversized safety. GS mount made the light sit higher and even with the bbl), SF 6P w/Malkoff LED, SOE Gearshotgun card, Uncle Mikes military sling swivels, standard military sling, Aimpro bbl shroud, S&J follower, stippled grip and forearm, elastic pouch for two extra CR123 batteries.

It is pretty much done and everything works the way I want it to. I tried to keep everything simple and straight forward.

It looks really good!!

Joe

Talon grip.....rubberized or granulate? What`s the difference?

The ruberized Talon grip is a lightly textured rubber that is comfortable to grip while the Talon granulate is basically sandpaper that will irritate your hand and possibly cause broken skin under recoil. The granulate will also latch onto any clothing or other surfaces.

The ruberized Talon grip is a lightly textured rubber that is comfortable to grip while the Talon granulate is basically sandpaper that will irritate your hand and possibly cause broken skin under recoil. The granulate will also latch onto any clothing or other surfaces.

Thanks!

Back