• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Canadian Member

Paul

.22LR
Hi all, been floating around for a few days now reading whatever I can.
I have bought my first ever gun.
Mossberg 500 3-1 combo in 12ga
I pick it up next time I head north and will snap some pics when I get it.
Looking forward to putting some rounds through it too!
Until then I will keep reading and learning all about my new mossy!! :)

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your new Mossy. Looking forward to the pics.:)

Welcome aboard and congrats on your first firearm!

Lots of good info around here and some great folks who will be glad to help if you have any questions. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your new 500 combo. Take a look around and you'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

And for my 1,100 post... go RANGERS lol

much love for Canada... you guys beat your national firearm registry while America is looking to start one up.

Thanks for the warm welcome from MOST of you lol.
Still waiting to get up north to grab my shotty. Thinking the second weekend in June. Doing house reno's in the meantime.
Until then I'll keep reading and learning more about mossberg's

Canadian? There goes the neighborhood.

Welcome!
Yup! Watch it or I'll get all polite and respectful on ya! But really we just do that to put you off your game. It's so when you invite us over for beers we'll drink ya under the table and then laugh at your drunk @$$...but don't worry, we might be nice enough to hold yer hair back for ya when it comes back up!!:p

Can you even handle Canadian beer? :) always welcome for beers as the fridge is normally well stocked. Drinking me under the table would just end up being a fun night, and no need to hold my hair. It doesn't come back up and I have no hair!

Come on June 6th I want to pickup my 500!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your first ever firearm.

Just learn the safety rules if you don't already know them religiously, and have a great time.

Welcome from the great PNW! I'm a new guy here and first time shotgun owner myself. Seems to be a great community here.

I like Canadian Bacon, Kokanee, and Ketchup chips :)

Can you even handle Canadian beer? :) always welcome for beers as the fridge is normally well stocked. Drinking me under the table would just end up being a fun night, and no need to hold my hair. It doesn't come back up and I have no hair!

Come on June 6th I want to pickup my 500!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was speaking of the other way around

Back