• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Canadian Member

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Fighting for open carry in Alberta right now hope that goes
I added my name to an online petition I found for that some time ago...for what it's worth. Maybe the tide will turn...however with the recent shootings in Moncton and Vancouver, it just gives the anti's more perceived ammunition.

The 3 deceased Moncton RCMP members' bodies weren't even cold before smartass media commentators started beeking off about gun control...damn lefties want to blame guns when they should be looking at the root causes, not what the weapon of choice was...stupid!

Liberals got in here already talk about a handgun ban as if the laws are not already off the wall like needing to belong to a gun club fat change of that the only 2 within 100 km of me have not excepted new members in the 5 years I lived here

Liberals got in here already talk about a handgun ban as if the laws are not already off the wall like needing to belong to a gun club fat change of that the only 2 within 100 km of me have not excepted new members in the 5 years I lived here
I have one word for you...Silvercore. Check it out, might just satisfy your requirements. I know it's a BC company, but have heard it's worked for others out of province.

Thanks gave them a look sneaky sneaky lol my problem is a place to shoot I can take my shotgun or rifle into the field my handgun you have to be going to a range

You should be able to attend most ranges as a public guest. If you are a member of Silvercore, that should give you access to most ranges. Most have reciprocal agreements allowing members from other gun clubs access.

Forgot to welcome aboard the OP!!

So welcome to MO!!

And a little bit of Canadiana that's become a Friday tradition here on BC country radio.

A little Rah Rah Canadian humor...

Remember it's just humour my American bros!!!!:D

Back