• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New furniture options?

12gafun I have a blackhawk Knoxx spec ops 2 stock set that I am not using if you wanted to go that route

12gafun I have a blackhawk Knoxx spec ops 2 stock set that I am not using if you wanted to go that route
That's exactly what I just got away from, the M4 style stock with pistol grip. That setup doesn't feel right to me on a shotgun. But thanks for your kind offer.

On a Remington 870 I would but on the Mossy with the safety up top I just cannot stand that kind of stock, thanks for asking, post some pics of it if you still have it and I will take a look but not sure. I really like the old school style butt stock on a Mossy, but I will still take a look at it.

Reactions: dwb
On a Remington 870 I would but on the Mossy with the safety up top I just cannot stand that kind of stock, thanks for asking, post some pics of it if you still have it and I will take a look but not sure. I really like the old school style butt stock on a Mossy, but I will still take a look at it.
My thoughts exactly. I really like the position of the safety on my Mossberg, on top of the receiver where it should be. Which makes it awkward using a pistol grip.

Back