• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Tactical .22

No dice with Mossberg. Apparently, I got the model that doesn't come with sights. Mossbergs suggestion was to purchase any AR style iron sight as it would fit the picatinny rail. Wish I had known that I was going to be spending an additional $100 to make the gun complete, I would have saved some more cash and bought a Smith & Wesson... Thanks for your suggestion on contacting the manufacturer though, I greatly appreciate all the advice!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816

Yeah I was leaning towards irons cause I have a scope on my bolt .22. But I may do the red dot option. And I have looked at several of the iron sights on the market out there. Cheapest set I could find were the Magpuls for $75. Again, its not that I am unhappy with the gun, just unhappy that I didn't get sights with it. What good is a rifle without sights? I realize its not totally Mossbergs fault and that the dealer is equally responsible. But, if I had known in advance that I was still going to have to spend above and beyond what I did in the initial purchase I would have gone with the Smith and Wesson.
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816

SWEET LORD LES!!!! I just looked at the link you sent me and those are EXACTLY what I was after! I hadn't found them for less than $75!!!! I just ordered them!!! Thanks a ton!!!!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816

Shootermedic816 said:
SWEET LORD LES!!!! I just looked at the link you sent me and those are EXACTLY what I was after! I hadn't found them for less than $75!!!! I just ordered them!!! Thanks a ton!!!!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816

Yes Sir,

Glad to help...

Got the sights in last week!!! VERY tight fitting on the rail! Took a little bit of force to get them on but I got it done!!! Now I'm waiting on it to warm up enough to go sight it in!!! Thanks again for the tip LES!!!!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816

Back