• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New to me 500 Cruiser (added a stock to it)

rdm76mav88 said:
Envious man none of the pawn shops around here have firearms! I'd jump on that deal too!

Move down here. They all have firearms, most at outrageous prices. :)

We have a few that have more firearms than the LGS does. And one that took over a LGS some years back and sells a ton of firearms.

Jeff

Jeff, where abouts are you?

Agreed, some of the pawn shops in the greater SA area rival what some of the gun shops have inventory wise. Alot of these pawn shops sell new in the box firearms too. Its not all just firearms never claimed from unpaid loans anymore. They are more or less firearm retailers just like any gun shop that sell accessories and even ammo too. Especially some of the bigger Action Pawn locations.

The bright side of that is that sometimes they just have too much inventory and no room for it. So they price some items stupid cheap every now and then and you just have to get lucky. This particular 500 in this thread was one of those lucky moments for me. The key around here is to just pop in frequently, get to know the staff and alot of times you are made aware of inventory to be pulled before it ever hits the floor. Sometimes you get items about to get the managers special before everyone else would have known about it.

Its a good and bad thing actually. ;)

Back