• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question? Can anyone help?

Big5 decided to exchange my rifle for a new one, more DROS paperwork and another 10-day wait! I got a call back today saying they cannot release the firearm to me because of issues with my drivers license. First, I lost my wallet 4 years ago with my DL inside and never got a new one, second its been expired since October of last year, third I bought the rifle on 2/7/13 using my state ID and picked up 2/18/13 I exchanged it yesterday March 7. If my DL is the issue why was I able to purchase it the first time but not this time?

That sux. That's weird. I'm no expert in firearms regulations on the left coast, but if you want to continue purchasing guns & possible ammo in the future, you should straighten that lisence snafu out. If they cannot give your gun back for a legality liability then they owe you a refund asap.

Don't ask on the internet for a problem you have at the store. You'll get 80% guess work and possibly bad advice while 20% will be good advice but not necessarily what you specifically need. [The preceeding was a generalized statement based on my experiences, is my sole opinion and not directed at anyone or any specific situation]

Get the folks at the store to explain what is wrong. We can only guess and conjecture but probably won't hit the nail on the head the way the store should be able to when it comes to explaining what is wrong.

Back