• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

RADIANS Vision Protection Review

RipJack, I was wonderin too! I dont have anything else on them.

You can see in the one pic the wrap around ear pieces. They do def help keep the glasses in place and the frames can be manipulated like a regular pair of glasses for a better fit. Pretty danged comfortable glasses!

RSG-3 Shotgunner: they are brand new and have not been updated to their site yet!

Ok, so without any further delay, here's my review of the Radians Eclipse RXT (Copper Lenses) I received from Dan.

http://www.radians.com/radsite/index.ph ... ting-glass

My pictures aren't as cool as Rossignol, SNIPER, and Dan's....but It'll do for what I have.

PCmx8.jpg

vMSHM.jpg

ELBF0.jpg

WibFO.jpg

jrYJc.jpg

I wore these glasses everywhere I possibly could, and then some. I am thoroughly pleased with them. They are light enough to not notice they are on your face, yet heavy enough to feel like they are well made. I can attest they are well made. My grandson got a hold of em 2x's and played with them for a little while. He's 1yr old. You all know how the kiddies play with stuff? Well, let me enlighten you. They don't play with them as much as they throw them and crawl along on the floor with them in their hands. He was crawling for about a good 30' around the house before I noticed he had them. ( My wife didn't see them in his hand :roll: )
The frames bent with his every move, then straightened back out to normal on their own. Amazingly...they did not scratch. That's a plus.
The lenses are photochromic lenses, which means they darken or lighten according to the amount of UV rays exposed to them. They exceed ANSI Z87+ standards. You can shoot them with birdshot from a 12g at 10 yards and your eyes are safe. (your face, well, chicks dig scars anyhow, right? :cool: )

I wore them everywhere. Inside buildings and outside. They work great. Felt great. And they look great.
I used em shooting my Mighty Mossberg 835 and the little .410 I recently acquired. They actually helped me see the targets crisp and clear. I really like that. It didn't matter if it was sunny, overcast, or dusk. They still let me see everything I should with out getting in my way nor being uncomfortable to wear while shooting round after round.

Bottom line...These are a great product. I suggest if you have the chance to check them out, please do so. You will not be disappointed.

Nice review rip!

Any product that can survive an afternoon with a toddler is ok by me. Thanks for the write-up...

Heck yeah man! I know how one year old children play with stuff too!

They help and perform, that's pretty sweet! Thanks for writin em up man!

Back