• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Refinishing update NOW WITH UPDATED PICS

Nice. I love that color. That looks great.

I thought there were four different pix...not four of the same. Or am I missing something?

ripjack13 said:
Nice. I love that color. That looks great.

I thought there were four different pix...not four of the same. Or am I missing something?

All those are different pics. At least two are. I couldn't find three third one with the Sri stock on there with the side view

Sent with Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

ripjack13 said:
Hmmm...the last 4 are all the same one.

Not the same pic. Maybe the same pose taken 4 different times but if you look closely you notice that in one pic its really high in the case, in another its in about the middle if the case. So on so forth. The changes are very subtle but they are there if you look really hard.

tnxdshooter said:
ripjack13 said:

Not the same pic. Maybe the same pose taken 4 different times but if you look closely you notice that in one pic its really high in the case, in another its in about the middle if the case. So on so forth. The changes are very subtle but they are there if you look really hard.

I think I am seeing the same thing as Ripjack. All four pics I am looking at here are all high in the case with the same setup.

It does however look nice. I like the look!

tnxdshooter said:
ripjack13 said:

If you say so...but I'm just going off of the placement of the gun and the peaks of the foam, and that right there tells me they all are the same and just the last one is cropped differently. Not to mention when you drag one pic on top of another they all match up exactly. But whatever. your pix, your thread. I'm done.

Rossignol said:
Hmmm, I dunno, they look the same to me too.
hmm my eyes detected a subtle difference. Ah well if they are the same my bad.

BangingHeadAgainstKeyboardStreetSig.gif

Very cool looking. Good color choice.

It is the same pic over and over but, who cares, still looks VERY nice.
The did a good job.

Tonight I intend to loctite the screws on my heatshield on the shotgun. Also I intend to install and loctite on the ATI Talon Tactical stock in anticipation of putting some rounds down range tomorrow. I will take some pics tonight with it dressed up and post those on here as well.

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

Re: Refinishing update NOW WITH UPDATED PICS ATI TALON TACTI

Here are some pics with the ATI Talon Tactical installed as I prepare to shoot it tomorrow to see if I like it. I took some industrial strength velcro and attached it to the side of the stock. I then took a cloth velcro backed five shot shell holder cut the fifth holder off because it was to long. Burned the edge closed with a lighter and then velcro'd it onto the mount and viola I got me four extra shells. The pictures were not of good quality due to the lighting but you can get the general idea.

100_0377.jpg

100_0382.jpg

100_0378.jpg

100_0379.jpg

100_0380.jpg

100_0381.jpg

100_0391.jpg

100_0386.jpg

100_0390.jpg

Expat_PM said:
Groovy, very groovy! :ugeek:

Yeah, I guess I will find out tomorrow whether or not I like it better than the Blackhawk Spec Ops Knoxx stock. The way it is right now I like the Knoxx better. It just feels more natural for whatever reason.

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

Back