What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

I enjoy my carry handle model so much I went and bought a flat top (on sale). Now I don't have to share with my girlfriend at the range.

Attachments

• Mossberg715TFlatTop1.jpg
    Mossberg715TFlatTop1.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 533
I added a Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical 4 Reticle Red Dot Open Reflex Sight. I had to adjust it only very slightly. :)
BTW: that's a Magpul AFG.

Attachments

• Mossberg715TFlatTop3.jpg
    Mossberg715TFlatTop3.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 516
Thanks! I've plenty of accessories that I got for my carry handle model. I can mix and match between them. I think I'll keep it like this for awhile. :)

Monday or Tuesday ill post a couple pictures of my set up. I'm hoping by then ill have a red dot sight and a grip!

Hey gonzo,
I saw that you are thinking of getting a 500. This is my Mossberg family; a 500 and two 715Ts.

Attachments

• MossbergFamilymd.jpg
    MossbergFamilymd.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 786
KDF-TX said:
Hey gonzo,
I saw that you are thinking of getting a 500. This is my Mossberg family; a 500 and two 715Ts.

The 500 looks great!! Ya I still can't decided between the 500 and the remmy 870, mainly because I want to put a stock on in like you have on your 500. And that makes the Saftey hard to access. But the action lock on the 870 is In a weird place! So I can't decide :(

Got'ya on the action lock, but,
I like the safety on top. I bought the Persuader/Cruiser with pistol grip and added the ATI extras. Personal preference... ;)

Looks awesome If I get the 500 I might set it up like that. Here's a picture of my 715t. Still no grip or red dot sight in the mail so it's still stock :(. But I wanted to share! Ill post more pics when I get the accessories.
ebepehyr.jpg