• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

here is my Zombiefied mossberg 715t. i've been lurking for a few weeks now, gathering ideas as to what to do with this gun. came up with this paint scheme mainly due to the fact that i havent seen a "zombie" gun on any web search that i have done. the gun is "stock" minus paint and removing the front of the rail that held that ugly ass front strap mount. imho it looks cleaner without that extra bit of plastic. i intend to add a faux suppressor, 4x acog, and a bipod/grip all painted to match the green.

Attachments

• DSC_0065 (2).jpg
    DSC_0065 (2).jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 701
Samiel2d said:
here is my Zombiefied mossberg 715t. i've been lurking for a few weeks now, gathering ideas as to what to do with this gun. came up with this paint scheme mainly due to the fact that i havent seen a "zombie" gun on any web search that i have done. the gun is "stock" minus paint and removing the front of the rail that held that ugly ass front strap mount. imho it looks cleaner without that extra bit of plastic. i intend to add a faux suppressor, 4x acog, and a bipod/grip all painted to match the green.
Welcome to the forum M8!! Don't be a stranger! :D

mingaa said:
Welcome to the forum M8!! Don't be a stranger! :D

i'll try not to be. i did find the ZMB symbol that mossberg has put on a few of their guns. i intend to put the symbol on the left side of the receiver and possibly throw a few bloody handprints on it for giggles n grins. although i had to do a little modding on the mag and mag well but nothing to serious. eats rem gold bulk by the brick.

Picked it up in trade. Guy had it blue. The wife liked it but i had to make it mine so out came the OD green. Put the red/green dot on top with the laser and foregrip on the bottom. Thinking about getting some flip down back up sights. O i almost forgot my Tapco rail covers.

Attachments

• IMG_20130903_183639-1.jpg
    IMG_20130903_183639-1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 654
  • IMG_20130909_162934-1.jpg
    IMG_20130909_162934-1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 659
Welcome from NY. Nice rifle.

Stop by the New Member Area and say hi when ya get a chance.

Hey sorry for just jumping in but I recently bought a Mossberg 715 carry handle model and it didn't come with the back carry handle sight, do you know anywhere where I can get one?

gonzo said:
Looks awesome If I get the 500 I might set it up like that. Here's a picture of my 715t. Still no grip or red dot sight in the mail so it's still stock :(. But I wanted to share! Ill post more pics when I get the accessories.
ebepehyr.jpg

Hi,
I am also about to purchase the flat top. Need some ideas and like to hear your experiences about the accessories that you're planing to order.

I'll like to keep it simple so it can be easy cleaned as well.
Thx,

Victorious_CA said:
gonzo said:
Looks awesome If I get the 500 I might set it up like that. Here's a picture of my 715t. Still no grip or red dot sight in the mail so it's still stock :(. But I wanted to share! Ill post more pics when I get the accessories.
ebepehyr.jpg

Hi,
I am also about to purchase the flat top. Need some ideas and like to hear your experiences about the accessories that you're planing to order.

Thx,

optics with a quick detach mouth, and anything you put on the bottom foward rail needs to be quick mount. other than those 2 items, pratically any other device can stay on the weapon for a proper disassembly and cleaning.

it is abit of a hassle to take these items off for cleaning, but i am a firm believer of a complete cleaning every time i clean the gun. i personally cannot stand people who believe a rod down the barrel equals a clean gun (have family members who believe this, and it sickens me to think that their weapon has a higher chance of malfunction in an emergency situation then one that has been properly maintained.)

the red dot on my rifle has 2 allen screws that hold the sight in place. the removable front sight on the flat top has 1 thumb screw holding it in place. giving this weapon a proper cleaning is a little more time consuming then i feel it should be, but that sort of thing happens when you have to remove a plastic cover just to get to the receiver in the first place.

Victorious_CA said:
Hi,
Thx,

This is all I'm doing to mine. I like the look.
Ultimate Arms Gear sight.
Magpul Angled Fore Grip.
Paracord Sling.

Attachments

• Mossberg715TFlatTop4sm.jpg
    Mossberg715TFlatTop4sm.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 375
ordered a bipod/foregrip and a cheek riser for my flat top model. once i get them they'll be painted to match the rest of the gun which looks brutal with the added bloody hand prints i have added since i posted my first pic of it. probably wont post another til she's fininshed. today i stopped by wally world on the way to the house and picked up a centerpoint 4x16-50mm mil-dot scope, got it mounted and zeroed at 50yds. in the next day or two i'll stretch it out and rezero it at 100, when i have the time and available light.

Back