• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

put a brick of peters through her this morning!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeCEe6pcZPU[/youtube]

Works like a Cadillac :)
What ammo do you use? I got my 715 T flat top couple weeks ago and took it to the ranger with Federal Bulk ammo (blue box) 36 grain - 1260 fps HV but had at least 2 FTE / stovepipe. On each 25 rd load.
Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victorious_CA said:
Works like a Cadillac :)
What ammo do you use? I got my 715 T flat top couple weeks ago and took it to the ranger with Federal Bulk ammo (blue box) 36 grain - 1260 fps HV but had at least 2 FTE / stovepipe. On each 25 rd load.
Any suggestions?

that video is the last 3 mags of a brick of peters I shot that day. in 300 rounds I have 3 FTF's
DId you clean the rifle after purchase? also it helps to load the mags and let them sit loaded for a week or so. I found them easier to load all 25 rounds and it seem to cycle better after the mag spring broke in.
I also use federal blue box bulk 525 packs without issue. im goingout today to try american eagle.
my 715 loves the cheap ammo. hates the expensive stuff and thats fine by me!!!

Yes I cleaned it all around before I took to the range. Complete disassembly. Also running a bore snake every other 50-100 rd didn't do anything.
I had my 5 mags sitting fully loaded for a month almost and was loading / unloading them just to train the springs.
I'll go back today to the range trying CCI mini mag and CCI stringer.

Thanks I tried to keep it simple. I ditched the mend plate method of converting and got the rail within a mm of the forend

Back