• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Last episode is staying close to the comic line. But in the comics Duwayne gets the iron because he had sex with his wife (now Negan's wife) after Negan wed her. Rules are rules... he caught the iron. Negan don't like when his chicks go cheating on him.

The compound is close to the comic too.

I have to say.... I really like the way the actor is playing Negan. Spot on.

The word on the street is that Negan's character (comics) is loosely based on Henry Rollins and that Rollins tried for the Negan part in the series but was denied.

I haven't read any of the comics, but follow the TV series closely (although a day behind the US). I'm waiting for Carol to hear whats happened to her old "family"... she'll go bat-sh*t crazy...!!

I can see her using Lucille as a suppository on Negan.. !! :oops::eek:

I haven't read any of the comics, but follow the TV series closely (although a day behind the US). I'm waiting for Carol to hear whats happened to her old "family"... she'll go bat-sh*t crazy...!!

I can see her using Lucille as a suppository on Negan.. !! :oops::eek:

Negan won't be that easy to infiltrate and beat. He isn't a bunch of retarded cannibals nor is his team a bunch of misfits like the Governor's. He's organized, has rules, has scouts, has a ton of equipment and fuel and keeps his warriors fed/trained.

Negan won't be that easy to infiltrate and beat. He isn't a bunch of retarded cannibals nor is his team a bunch of misfits like the Governor's. He's organized, has rules, has scouts, has a ton of equipment and fuel and keeps his warriors fed/trained.

And he does something Rick and the crew do not. He performs recon missions. He knew all about Alexandria, and they had no idea who he was when they went after him. I wonder if Daryl is gonna pretend to be Negans crew just to get inside, and have Dwight and his ex wife help him. Seems a few on the inside don't like life the way they have it.

Negan..."Who are you?"

Daryl..."Daryl"

Love that guy! In a really non-homosexual kind of way...not that there's anything wrong that! Jus sayin.......:rolleyes:

I actually hated that episode. Very little to be happy about. And I just realized that Daryl is currently in the same mood as my own. The election is not over, but I have little to celebrate yet. Take care. Tom Worthington

Hopefully not going to spoil last night's episode for anyone but I found it even more unbelievable/unfathomable than the last episode of last season (ie: Negan/Lucille intro). Rick and many others in Alexandria deserve to be culled for their downright uberpussiness! :mad: A spectacular assault on a compound last season leads to a pathetic, bent-over surrender this season. :mad: I am no longer taking time out of my schedule to watch this show and if you didn't yet this week, don't bother...

Hopefully not going to spoil last night's episode for anyone but I found it even more unbelievable/unfathomable than the last episode of last season (ie: Negan/Lucille intro). Rick and many others in Alexandria deserve to be culled for their downright uberpussiness! :mad: A spectacular assault on a compound last season leads to a pathetic, bent-over surrender this season. :mad: I am no longer taking time out of my schedule to watch this show and if you didn't yet this week, don't bother...

You're gonna need to rethink that. This episode was loosely on the comic. Right down to Carl giving it back to Negan.

Pay attention to Rick's words.... "Even with the hilltop we don't have the numbers"

His attitude changes later on when he finds out about the kingdom.

And pay attention how Negan has his forces placed. That becomes important later on as well.

War is brewing. And it's gonna be epic.

I sure hope they do not drag out the misery much longer. My wife has already told me she no longer wants to watch it with me. :( Take care. Tom Worthington

Finally got a chance to watch this weeks episode tonight. Not too pleased with the new pansy Rick at this point. I know things will change, but it needs to happen soon.

Wow dudes....I can't believe you guys are giving up on it so quickly. I thought it was a good episode. Specially after what just happened. Nobody can be a warrior all the time...

I'm still watching it. Wife pretty much gave up after the head bashing in the first episode this season. Negan will eventually get his due, just like all the others before him. I just hope it is appropriately painful and slow.

Last edited:
Back