• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What "vetting" questions would you ask?

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
If you're going to have refugee Syrians, Bosnians, or whomever such folks, move in next door to you, what questions would you like to ask?

1. Did you apply to any moslem countries for refuge first?

2. If not, why not?

3. If so, why didn't they take you?

4. Regarding question #2:You applied to none?

5. Not even one?

6. There's shooting and bombing, and you didn't even apply to a single moslem country for asylum?

7. What's wrong with all of them?

Nothing you can ask will vet anyone out. The whole thing is a joke.

US Government: Are you a terrorist or ever engaged terrorist activities?
Refugee: No.
US Government: Can you prove that statement?
Refugee: No.
US Government: OK, Sounds good here's your car keys, bridge card, insurance card and housing allotment. Please pick which red city you would like to help dilute.

I would first not accept any fighting age men, 16-60

Go back and fight

I saw an entire army of healthy young fighting age men in the refugee photo's

beyond that there is no stupid ass questions that prevent lying your way in

IF we were forced I would insist on any questions of the remaining females age 15-65 ,males 12-15 and 60-70 be answered under the influence of Sodium Pentothal

I think we should just create a safe zone there and let non-US UN troops protect them in counry.

Other them a plate of bacon, a glass of whiskey and the latest Hustler (I'd have said Penthouse but they aren't showing naked women anymore). If they accept and indulge, they pass the vetting process. If they don't, they get a one-way trip home. If they ask for seconds, they get a politician's job...

Honestly they could chew down a pound of raw bacon and wash it down with a bottle of JD while pleasuring themselves to Hustler and still would not feel safe. One can freely lie or do whatever it takes as long as it is for the greater good.

The only way to vet them is full investigatin which is not realistic given the volume of people involved.

Those coming in via normal channels can and do outsmart the system and im not just referring to the people of Islam

Yeah, our system is different.
Being designed and run by criminals as it was, it's got lots of loopholes.

Anyhow, from what I understand any records on these people, aside from whatever Interpol might have on them, is pretty much all destroyed in the Syrian bombings.
We're not going to even pull up a credit check on half of these people, let alone any criminal history.

8. You're moving to land where almost nobody is Moslem, and about half the people hate the Moslems because of what your brothers have done. How will you deal with that?

Obama promises to veto any legislation requiring any deeper level of scrutiny in the vetting process.

While I know it would never happen, if a single US citizen is harmed in any way by just one "refugee", not only he but any other official who supports taking in refugees should also be prosecuted.

Obama promises to veto any legislation requiring any deeper level of scrutiny in the vetting process.

While I know it would never happen, if a single US citizen is harmed in any way by just one "refugee", not only he but any other official who supports taking in refugees should also be prosecuted.

If he does, that just shows us he's a shitbagger looking to make trouble....

9. The leader of your new adopted land has turned out to be a traitor to the nation and people which elected him.
At the same time he professes to be your friend.
Should you trust him? Yes or no?

I think we should just create a safe zone there and let non-US UN troops protect them in counry.

Their country is a shithole run by despots. That's part of why they run. Their leaders have made it not worth fighting for.
They want to live in California.

Or maybe Dubai, but they don't seem to be getting invited there either.

Wonder why?

10. My favorite animal is a:
a. cat
b. dog
c. horse
d. camel
e. goat

11. You're out walking door-to-door with your goat, collecting donations for the local mosque. A little girl comes to the door, breaks open her pink piggy bank, and hands you $2.37 in coins. You don't have a rubber glove handy. What do you do?

12. A neighbor throws a big hambone out in the yard for his dog. Your goat wanders next store and eats it.
Under Sharia you should:

a. Keep the goat until it's well fed by your neighbor, then sell it to an infidel
b. Slaughter the goat immediately, but do not eat it until you check with the local Mullah
c. Kill the goat, cook it and eat it, and don't worry. It's still just a goat.
d. Immediately cease all sexual relations with the goat until you can purchase some condoms.

Back