• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New accessories for the FLEX 590 arrived

thought id share my new additions with you all, customizing my FLEX 590..... :cool:

just got a new heat shield for the 590 wedensday.....courtesy of RyanMac (love it) - see your secure packing in the bottom corner, not a hair harmed during shipment.... :lol:
HS1_zps0b4178ef.jpg

also got part of my order yesterday from amazon to put on her: minus the ar wrench of course.
newaccessories_zpsb05ce065.jpg

still waiting on a few more later next week......

AFG installed....
not the fit i want, it sticks out too far off the front of the forend, but im still needing to find a new bottom rail to make it fit correct and to my likings
AFG590_zpsea14a991.jpg

Water Monkey said:
stigmata said:
all together so far......few more mods left to do.....
alltogether590_zpsf9e8ffd0.jpg

Looks like a perfect shotgun to ban... :eek:

Just kidding... well I am at least :D

You think this one is bad.....got my eye on a kel-tec ksb......now that one may do the trick.
:lol:

Looks great Stigmata! Any plan for what's going on the top rail?

carbinemike said:
Looks great Stigmata! Any plan for what's going on the top rail?
I'm looking at some kind of dot scope for it, possibly truglo, but not sure which 1 as of yet.
got a few ideas in mind, just not too sure how it holds up to the shotgun recoil, unless you have good recommendation for 1..... :cool:

I initially wanted the GRS but need a front site on the barrel for it to work or a new barrel with it on already.

re-painted the the heat shield today, just wasnt feeling the light charcoal grey against the blue/black color.

could of used regular flat black, but needed some hi-temp heat flat black paint for my brake calipers, so why not knock out 2 birds with one stone, and by stone i mean can :lol:

here is the before:
HS3_zpse3ecbe0d.jpg

here is the after:
blkHS_zps14d236c4.jpg

looks alot better now :cool:

I'm looking at some kind of dot scope for it, possibly truglo, but not sure which 1 as of yet.
got a few ideas in mind, just not too sure how it holds up to the shotgun recoil, unless you have good recommendation for 1.....

Unfortunately the one red dot I have is a Bushnell TRS-25 and I wouldn't put it on a shotgun. I don't think it would hold up. I like my buddies Trijicon's and Eotechs but they are not in my price range right now. Let us know what you end up with.

carbinemike said:
Unfortunately the one red dot I have is a Bushnell TRS-25 and I wouldn't put it on a shotgun. I don't think it would hold up. I like my buddies Trijicon's and Eotechs but they are not in my price range right now. Let us know what you end up with.

yeah i feel ya on the Trijicon's and Eotechs too, been looking at them too, but i cant justify paying for a scope that cost as much as my gun..... :?

but ill see what i find, the guys that work at dicks sporting goods gun section use a red-dot truglo on their shotty and say its hold up pretty good, but i dont really know.
gonna put a post in the optics section about the 2 im looking at and see what ppl here think of either.
gun is mainly for the range and fun, but protection is it job!! :mrgreen:

a few more accessories arrived the other day....
got a Hogue AR15 grip, ATI heat shield, rubber rail guards, and a sling mounting ring courtesy of kentucky windage.
newaccessories2_zps50194075.jpg

Back