• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Accessories

DHonovich said:
It is equally tight getting it onto a Mossberg 500.

Dang, you gotta be real commited to the piece before putting it on then.

Re: What I learned with my new 590a1 today

sumoj275 said:
Thanks for the links.

Here is a ringer in the scheme of things. I took the butt pad off and shouldered the 590a1. It seems like that length would work if the pad was even with the end of the plastic. Hmm......
Sumo that's why I went with the adjustable stock...teaching a 14, 16, wife all to shoot.....they got my XDM .40 down and my AR15, now it is time for some recoil :twisted:

sumoj275 said:
Thanks for the links.

Here is a ringer in the scheme of things. I took the butt pad off and shouldered the 590a1. It seems like that length would work if the pad was even with the end of the plastic. Hmm......

This is where that Hogue 13" may work... ;)

Well, both! :)

The 13" isnt advertised by Hogue on their site, but AIMPRO carries them!

sumoj275 said:
Really. Great, just when I thought I knew what I wanted.

This is what I'm here for! :D

I just made a few purchases :

Hogue 12in LOP Short Stock
Mesa Tactical 8 Shell Side Saddle
Surefire G2X Tactical 200 Lumen LED
CDM Gear Mod C Light Mount
Barska Red Dot Sight
Picatinny Rail Top Mount

Only piece installed so far is the Hogue stock, and I absolutely love it. I am fairly short at 5'7" and felt comfortable enough with the basic stock, but this Hogue feels like it was built for me. It is a perfect fit for me and the 5'2" wife :) . I like the extra grippy feel to the stock as well, and will be taking it out today to burn through some shells to compare shooting comfort.

Went with the big saddle since we have 9 shots....staring at 8 shots online made the 6 shot look less what I was looking for, and found a good deal on the 8, so I made the purchase

Lots of good things said about the Surefire G2X, and it was cheap compared to most other lights out there, so made that purchase. Went with the CDM Mod C mount for the clean look and lightweight.

I went with the red dot for fun, and I know many people don't like EM unless you spend $400+ on it, but for $35, I don't care if it dies out eventually. Got the rail to mount the sight obviously

I look forward to seeing some pictures of your setup when it all comes in.

Ok fellas, where's the best place on-line to pick up the Hogue Short LOP? Found one local for $70 ($77 with our BS 10% sales tax). Anybody know off hand where I can get a better deal?

thanks!

I know AIMPRO and Vang Comp Systems sells them but not sure for how much?

That's where I bought mine too...they also have a coupon code you can find easily via google that saves you another $3-4

Back