• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Caught up with it tonight. Off to a great start!

Sent from my Barnett Raptor using alien technology

So... what did we learn? Carol's a BAD A$$. Don't mess with the baby or Tyrone will smash you. Cannibals are crazy and should be treated the same as walkers. OH.... and Morgan Jones is back, hopefully fully "with it" and on par with Mishonne, as far as walker killin' goes.

Michonne needs to go back and get her sword....screw that broken piece of wood.

Haven't seen it tonite...im watchin tomorrow. I can fast forward through the crapmercials.

Where do I get a spike like that???

I suppose you could make one like I did...

I'm toying with the idea of marketing a bunch of them, maybe getting them anodized different colors. I'll be seeing my CNC-turning guy later this week on other business. I'll ask him how much he'd charge to turn down a bunch of them. Anodizer next week also on other business.

The only issue I have is that a support clamp of some sort would need to be created to clamp it to the barrel near the muzzle so all the pressure (if it actually happens to be used ;)) is not at the barrel lug. I imagine a lateral force high enough (such as rocking the spike back and forth in a pig carcass) might break the lug off the barrel.

It actually installs rather quickly by unscrewing the barrel bolt (now non-captive) and screwing in the spike and tightening the nut (by hand).

For marketing purposes, what do you think something like the spike is worth? Not that I have the time to produce a bunch and market them, mind you... :( I have some much sicker designs in my head, far more elaborate but equally zombie-effective... :D

I would pay $20 to $30 for something like that.
It would have to come with a stabilizer though.
Something like this would work fine if it were made out of steel.
(Picture stolen from Ebay)

$T2eC16V,!)UFIb8vN7pwBSJNU8eKg!~~60_12.JPG

Back