• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Ah ok LES. I never knew that and when looking up Terminus, all kinds of a Walking Dead stuff pops up. I'm trying to avoid anything that will give something away. :p

Somebody HAD to bring this topic up again... :rolleyes: ;) I had just forgotten about it and gotten back to working on Sunday eves (self-employed night owl). I guess I should invest in a "TIVO" or equivalent...

I ALWAYS try to watch an encore episode as there is so much more you see giving it a second look. :)

Either Beth is NOT at Terminus OR she is/was one of the main courses... :D

The REAL walking dead:

Zombies_zps4e2d21a9.png

No no no. I'm still,playing catch up with season 4. (Late entry to the game) but to put into perspective how much ive gotten into it.

esatenun.jpg

Ive named this little guy Z. K. Herschel

Crap I thought it started at 10. I dont want to pick it up midstream O hope its on OnDemand tomorrow

Sent from my Barnett Raptor using alien technology

Talking Dead comes on right after, then an encore of the premier after that if you'll be up that late...

Not looking, not looking, not looking! Gotta wait till tomorrow to watch.... Inconvenience of no cable..... Not looking not looking not looking!

Its been a LONG day all I could do to stay up this long I'm going to bed.

Sent from my Barnett Raptor using alien technology

I didn't see anyone making notches on trees....who's he following?

Ha! I saw that too. Lol.

I think that was just for an effect so we could see he was following a trail...

I forgot all about him. I wonder what how long he'll be around this season.

I'm glad carol is ack with the group...and seems darryl is happy too. I bet they do the nasty soon... :)

Apparently she had time to clean up her face in the last scene with darryl....

Back