• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Ok, I gotta ask, what is the pic with the backwards EOTech from?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

It's been a while, but if I remember correctly that was from a news report of an ACTUAL incedent. Don't remember the details or what city though...

Holy crop that makes it sooo much worse, and yet hilarious too.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Damn you LES!! I'd guess you're at least 60% or more right!!

Now wouldn't that just fry your bacon if you nailed it?!?:eek:

Yup.

Did you notice the freshly stripped human bones on the ground in the one area as they were running? Glad Rick made the connection with all the stolen gear BEFORE they ate the meat, but they're in quite a pickle now. Not at all the way I expected the episode to play out, but damn...

Did not expect we would get to see Rick go primal, but I'm so happy we did.

Rick has been so pent up the past few seasons trying to re-infuse humanity back into Carl and his "turn the other cheek" philosophy has lead to people getting killed. It's ironic that Hershel was the one that pushed him to adopt the pacifist nature and then ended up paying the ultimate price for it. I think now we will see an uninhibited Rick that is now willing to do whatever is necessary to keep his group alive. It's gonna be a long wait 'til October, but I'm looking forward to the start of next season...

Dang!! Cannibalistic Termites!!

Anyone catch the reference to the rabbit in the snare and then their arrival at Terminus? Loved how Rick gave the description of how the rabbit comes along and Carl says "like on a path" and Rick says "yeah" and then the rabbit walks over the snare and gets caught in the noose...the further he tries to go the tighter it gets...just like getting funneled by gun fire into the box car...knot is now tight.

Yup, saw the stripped bones too...looked so fresh!! Creepy, creepy place and so friggin' empty. I don't think there are actually that many people at Terminus, despite the guy saying otherwise as they were disarming Rick, Carl, Darrel & Michonne. Maybe a dozen or a few more.

Nice to finally see Andrew Lincoln on the Talking Dead too!! Great episode!

Yeah, raw chicken...yuck! Salmonella!!

Last edited:
Loved seeing Rick go primal, that was awesome!! It was about time he snapped out his funk.

I have to think Tyrese and Carol will have something to do with their escape.

I noticed the bones as well. Still not sure of the significance, if any, of the powdered milk.

Why did they make them disarm only to allow them to pick up their weapons. Aside from checking to see if that was all they had, I didn't see a point in it.

I was really hoping we'd learn something about Beth as well but I hope they will bring her back in at some point, but you never know.

The season break is going to be way to long!!!!!!

Back