• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

"If you try to step to me.......I'll hit you in the femur with another femur that was layin on tha ground." :D

"You don't even get to touch the blind kid!!"

LMAO

That rap was hilarious. Finally something that actually makes me like Carl.

Judging by the lack of commentary, we were all on the same page with last week's episode, YAWN.

Granted it was about as interesting as a "Beth-isode" could be, but I'm looking forward to a little more action this week. I'm figuring Carol was brought in by her own design as a Trojan horse of sorts. Guessing she and Darryl followed the car there and saw Beth's botched escape, then connected with Noah to fill in the blanks. Hoping it'll get more interesting at this point...

I KNEW Eugene was a fraud from the gitgo. :cool: I've been watching the "Talking Dead" show afterwards and both the Sarge and Scientist were on so they may have been killed off... :eek: ;)

I also break out the smart phone and watch the "Story Sync" along with the WD and it is worth downloading the app. :)

It cracked me up when during the flashback Eugene couldn't even run to get away from the walkers, he was just walking fast and whining.

I guessed that he was a fake but I figured there was still more to it, like just not exactly what he claimed.

How can broken glass in a gas tank cut through a gas line (Most of which are steel except where they need to flex)? By any stretch of the imagination it would clog it, if it even got picked up by the pump long before it ever would wear through even a rubber gas line. Ironically I just got done running all new gas/brake lines on my truck because they had finally rusted through so this one was obvious to me. They need to think about this stuff a little bit better before putting it in the script. LOL

Overall it was a good episode, good to see a little background on Abraham. I'm a little curious as to why his family (I'm assuming his family) ditched him. Though he does seem to be a obsessive with anger issue.

Pretty sure that both Uegene and Abraham aint going anywhere yet.
The big question is whose body was Daryl burning with Carol in the preview they showed on the Talking Dead.
ANTICIPATION for next week!!!!!

It cracked me up when during the flashback Eugene couldn't even run to get away from the walkers, he was just walking fast and whining.

He looked at Abraham and said, "They must be getting faster!"

Overall it was a good episode, good to see a little background on Abraham. I'm a little curious as to why his family (I'm assuming his family) ditched him. Though he does seem to be a obsessive with anger issue.

That part was straight out of the graphic novel.

Before all of this went down, Abraham was a well adjusted, loving father and husband who was a youth football coach and an Army Sgt. His family never experienced him as a soldier or witnessed any violent behavior until he brutally killed the entire group they were hiding out with after his wife and daughter were raped and his son was held down and forced to watch. It was described that he beat one boy that participated so bad that he nearly turned him inside out. He didn't just kill them, he beat them into mush. The group they were with were all friends and neighbors. He killed everyone including those who didn't directly participate, but did not help stop it. His family watched as it happened and they were horrified at his animalistic brutality. This all happened very early on at the onset of the outbreak. They had all just been hiding out and hadn't experienced any violence at that point. It wasn't as if they were hardened or used to the brutality required to survive in the new world they were in. Abraham's rage fueled slaughter was too much for them to take and they left him out of fear of what he had become...

I gotta stop coming in here mondays....I haven't seen it yet. I am waiting for the wife to get home from work and we watch it at dinner time...mmm...zombie guts and food. She hates that I like to watch it at dinner, but I got her hooked on it a long time ago....

I knew Eugene was a fake!!!!!! I knew it!!! He just looked like a fake when I first saw and heard em talk....and ol red fell for it.

I want to know how Abraham keeps his flat top in such good order when there are no clippers to be had anywhere. For that matter they all seem to be pretty well kept for not having showers or grooming facilities readily available.

Did anyone catch the line: "Yeah. I really need some ass first." My GF and I just looked at each other wondering if we heard him correctly. LOL

It cracked me up when during the flashback Eugene couldn't even run to get away from the walkers, he was just walking fast and whining...
And one of the walkers was even dragging a backpack around his ankle! :D

...They need to think about this stuff a little bit better before putting it in the script. LOL
First of all, the pump strainer would have caught the big bits and the filter PROBABLY would have caught the small bits. I'm pretty sure the filter is just outside the underneath tank.That is assuming it was a fuel injected. And if they were heavy enough, the glass chunks would just sit on the bottom of the tank! Even a carbureted model with fuel pump on block would not have put holes in the hose. Maybe the chunks would have torn up the fuel pump diaphagm? Then the explosion that shredded a tire? That sabotage was just so implausible on so many levels...:rolleyes:

The fire truck would not have had ANY pressure with the engine not running unless it was hooked to a hydrant... Maybe Eugene was smart enough to hook it up before he blasted the attacking walkers? :rolleyes:

...good to see a little background on Abraham.
Yes, I agree. While not super exciting, I appreciate the back story or "what happened to so and so" episodes. AMC and their shows have very good writers. It is one of my favorite channels! :)

Mike, nice GIF! :) Esa chica es muy caliente! :p Too bad all we got to see was "dolphin smooth"... o_O

mullet-crash.jpg

Just saw this today

10636065_10153343528264676_4846128247279446226_n.jpg

Want!!!! I'm so going to look for that one.

Wow pretty quiet after this last episode..... Wasnt the best but was Ok. I guess its a needed lead in to the attack on the hospital which will probably be the midseason cliff hanger.

I want to know how the hell the van landed on the wheels? LOL

Did anyone catch the Talking Dead from last week? The guy that plays Eugene is a really funny guy

Sent from my Barnett Raptor using alien technology

Back