• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I was thinking the same thing when I watched the van drop. Seems like it shoulda nose dived and ended up laying on its roof. The episode was ok, but I hate when they give you two or three action packed episodes in a row and then follow up with a string of back-story and filler episodes.

Yup that guy was funny, and so was the guy that plays Abraham...

It's Wednesday and I still haven't been able to watch the episode....Maybe today...or tonight.

Just saw this today

10636065_10153343528264676_4846128247279446226_n.jpg

I want that shirt

I can't believe that just happened....dammit.

Started off great in the first couple minutes with Rick going all grand theft auto on the one guy that attacked Sasha. That scene had me jumping up outta my chair like my team had just scored a touchdown. "All you had to do was stop" BOOM! Tells his corpse to shut up. I like where Rick is at this point.

But damn, the other loss is a hard one to take...

Yup, real tear-jerker... :(

In related news, Zombie Brain Spike 2.0 is up and running. This one is 5/8" dia. and has been painted for the glamourshot, but the rest will be hard-coat black anodized... And thanks to JayC. for the dress-up additions to the 500A. :)

brainspike2a.jpg brainspike2b.jpg

I loved the opening scene. I like Ricks mindset.

I thought that the rest of the episode was kind of lame for a mid-season finale. I expected much more action and a cliffhanger.

The Beth incident was unexpected but I knew something was going to go bad as soon as the shoved the scissors into her cast. I just expected a big firefight between the two groups. I was actually starting to like Dawn.

At the church I think I would have let the preacher die rather than risking the safety of of those inside. Bad call by Carl and Michonne.

Can't believe they killed off Beth. Didn't like her at 1st, but she was finally starting to let out her inner bad ass. That and she was hot.

Yup, real tear-jerker... :(

In related news, Zombie Brain Spike 2.0 is up and running. This one is 5/8" dia. and has been painted for the glamourshot, but the rest will be hard-coat black anodized... And thanks to JayC. for the dress-up additions to the 500A. :)

I'm glad you like the stock! It's good to see it put to good use. The heatshield dresses up your gun pretty good, too! I like your Zombie Brain Spike. That's a unique addon to the 500!

I don't know how I missed this thread for so long. The Walking Dead is my favorite show. I've been hooked since season one. When they kept promoting the mystery guest last week for this week's Talking Dead I knew someone was getting the axe. I didn't expect to see Beth get it, though. I thought sure Carol was going to get killed. I was always on the fence about the Beth character. As the seasons drew out, I kind of liked her more. When she was introduced in season two I couldn't stand her. Back then I wished they would have just let her off herself. She got a lot stronger since season two. I thought it was rather odd, since Beth's kidnapping, that Maggie never really showed any real concern for Beth. That Gig Guy they showed on Talking Dead must have come from the IMDB forum for the show. He would fit in nicely over there, what with all the weirdos and nutjobs that hang out there. o_O

Back