• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

I like their trade policy too.

If you ever switch to a different sidearm, you can trade in your shell for one to fit your new pistol for free...

I usually wear a coat & was thinking of a shoulder holster for my XDs.

It would be nice if it converts to a IWB deal (so I don'the need to carry 2 holsters for 1 gun) when traveling & I want to doff the coat.

Has this been seen/tried by anyone?

I've been looking through a few of the makers I know of and not finding what you're looking for.

My advice, if you're willing to spend the money, contact one of them and ask if its possible to make on in such a way to accommodate what you want. The worst they can say is "no".

I'm going to shop around for something I might be able to modify. I was thinking to build one from scratch, but these modern molded holsters are just so cool.

<Insert Ricky Ricardo Head Slap>
Aye Yi Yi!

That photo should be titled, "Why ordinary men unexpectedly...

...switch back to revolvers."
...go blind."
...shoot themselves." or,
...turn gay."

Alien Gear is all I carry in now. I'm up to four of their holsters now. They fit my sidearms perfectly and I can barely feel the holster when I carry. Super comfortable...
I'm giving them a try. I am in need of a new one.

I ordered the combo. IWB and OWB. I've not been much of an IWB fan but I like their pricing and design so I'll give it a shot.

I'm thinking that if you're chubby it doesn't matter as much but if you're boney IWB would be less comfortable by far.
But I haven't carried concealed before. Not sure which would work better for me.

I'm thinking that if you're chubby it doesn't matter as much but if you're boney IWB would be less comfortable by far.
But I haven't carried concealed before. Not sure which would work better for me.
Im far from boney. But rough stippling can wear a spare tire. LOL

I'm definitely going to get an Alien Gear in the near future for IWB. Somehow missed they have a combo and OWB set up.

Now you're talkin!

Well it remains to be seen how it'll work out. I have almost no idea what I'm about to do. I have zero clue how to allow for the space of the gun between stitching.

It may be awesome. Or it may look like a big turd. Exciting!

Don't you have to form the leather over a dummy gun and boil it or something?

I've been thinking about a home made rig too, or rather rigs, as I'd like them attached in various coats.

Back