• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

1e9f4549-dc2a-4cba-ba96-2ff96cd647d7_zps23eaixjf.jpg

I like batman too...see?
image.jpg

But I think marvel has more characters that I like...

It's comparing green apples to red apples....I like green ones better. :)

And...we have a hulk.

And image is awesome too!!
....I love the Maxx series. I have every one of em. And some variants, and glow in the dark collector editions as well as the figure with a couple of black isz and white izs....

Yeah...ima nerd.

I was a spawn and shadow hawk fan. A few other comics from image I liked but I forgot. I have about 500 comics locked away in my storage unit that I need to break out again and read.

I have a bunch of spawn figures too! Back when it first came out and McFarlane was making em. Clown/violator was awesome.
I think it would be sweet if they remade that movie. With all the cgi advancement, I'm surprised it hasn't been brought out yet....

Been wearing the Alien Gear holsters daily since early May and I'm very happy with them so far.

Just received my second 2-holster combo order, so I now have four of them. The ones I picked up this time around are for the railed SIG P220 and the CZ75 SP-01 Tactical. I rolled the dice a bit on the CZ since the Tactical wasn't listed as an option, but the Sp-01 Phantom that was listed is the same frame design in poly. The trigger guard is a mm or two different, but after a few turns on the adjustment screws it fits like a glove...

good to know ......my SP-01 is strictly an open carry...too much gun for my comfort lol

most people seem to love those Alien holster though..

I initially got an Alien holster for a smaller pistol then a second for a larger one. The holsters seem to be too long horizontally. I switched up to a Crossbreed for the larger one, mostly due to Alien's backlog at the time, and it fits my body much better. Forget I'm wearing it sometimes, and I've been wearing it from the time I leave the house until bedtime.

Need some advice from my more knowledgable carrying friends.

I'll be doing a concealed carry class after the holidays and am in the market for a couple holsters. It's the Kimber Ultra Carry II. I'm wanting something like the Alien Gear and something in leather, I'm looking at the Gould and Goodrich.

For something the size of the Kimber, what would you all say are pros or cons to the Alien Gear or that style? Would you prefer something else that rides differently?

Alien Gear is all I carry in now. I'm up to four of their holsters now. They fit my sidearms perfectly and I can barely feel the holster when I carry. Super comfortable...

Thanks LES, Alien Gear is the way I'm leaning. I've been looking at their holsters for some time and also watching what's said here.

Back