• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Love 2Lift

1. L

Out with the 870... In with the 590A1

Here all all my guns I have left. Just got engaged so it came down to what I needed. Sold 2 other handguns and 2 870's... She promised me a Sig 229 with cherry grips for my wedding present though! Here is the G26 with 33rd mag, 590a1, and me shooting the 30-06
  2. L

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Yeah... I know... I am trying to tell myself I have other needs than just buying accessories. Maybe bc I just dropped so much coin on ammo to shoot next weekend I can's justify it quite yet! I guess time will tell!
  3. L

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa I think I like the way it is right now for HD, keep it simple. I do plan on throwing these 500 rounds I bought down range next weekend though! Only put 100 rounds of birdshot through it thus far. Got tons of 00 Buck, #4, slugs, and 1...
  4. L

already done! that's the first thing I did! under the Ill show you mine if you show me yours!
  5. L

Hey guys, Really enjoyed reading all your comments over the past few weeks. Got me thinking about looking into some mossberg shotguns. Needless to say, I pulled the trigger on the 20" 590A1 (51660) and never looked back. In fact I no longer own my 2 870's I liked it so much. Anyways thank you...
  6. L

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Thanks man! And yes it is the 51660. Like the ghost ring sights on some of the other models, but pulled my cheek up too high on the stock so I wasn't diggin it. You also hit it with the shells as well. Rem Slugs on the bandolier with...
  7. L

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa This Forum is GREAT! Got rid of my 2 870's and picked up a 590a1. Needless to say... I'm in love! Here is mine!
Back