• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Looks like my sunday nights are open again.....

Morgan has to be on at least a few episodes next season. It would be so frigging lame to lose him after all the hypethey built up about him....

I agree, especially since he's now some sort of super ninja. Did you hear him say on the Talking Dead that he was trained by the guy that played one of the Ninja Turtles? That's pretty damn funny and cool at the same time...

I didn't type /say anything here. Only cuz i know you know that you have the series in print .....you know?

That really only affords me more educated guesses.

The show has taken so many liberties from the graphic novel series that it still surprises me with twists and turns. Especially when it comes to Daryl, he doesn't exist in the comics. Also, Deanna is a big question mark since the leader of the Alexandria Safe Zone in the comics was a guy named Douglas. Hell, in the comics Andrea is still alive at this point in the story and Carol had already killed herself after her boyfriend Tyrese was beheaded at the prison...

Just watching the encore.

Anybody else notice Gabriel's white sweater didn't get a single drop of blood on it when he ripped the walker's head off? He pulled the rope toward his body, yet not a single drop of spatter...

Also, it was good to see Eugene and Abraham clear the air and patch things up. It's not perfect, but at least they're on speaking terms again...

Dude, how many passes is Glenn gonna give the douche that got Noah killed?

Dude shot him and left him covered in a pile of walkers. C'mon already! Glenn has always been a badass and one of my favorites, but he's really starting to piss me off...

Dude, how many passes is Glenn gonna give the douche that got Noah killed?

Dude shot him and left him covered in a pile of walkers. C'mon already! Glenn has always been a badass and one of my favorites, but he's really starting to piss me off...

I don't understand why he didn't kill douche, but, then again, Glenn doesn't have that kill or be killed bone like Rick....

I agree, especially since he's now some sort of super ninja. Did you hear him say on the Talking Dead that he was trained by the guy that played one of the Ninja Turtles? That's pretty damn funny and cool at the same time...

I caught that comment, it is cool. Which is another reason why I say, he needs to be on at least a few episodes, why would they put money into his training just to include him in one episode? That wouldn't make sense to me...

That really only affords me more educated guesses.

The show has taken so many liberties from the graphic novel series that it still surprises me with twists and turns. Especially when it comes to Daryl, he doesn't exist in the comics. Also, Deanna is a big question mark since the leader of the Alexandria Safe Zone in the comics was a guy named Douglas. Hell, in the comics Andrea is still alive at this point in the story and Carol had already killed herself after her boyfriend Tyrese was beheaded at the prison...

But at least you have some background info on it. I read on what I could get online free, but it still surprises me.

Just watching the encore.

Anybody else notice Gabriel's white sweater didn't get a single drop of blood on it when he ripped the walker's head off? He pulled the rope toward his body, yet not a single drop of spatter...

I noticed that too. Even when he smashed the dude on the ground head, nothing. But it's interesting to dig a lil, He was dressed in black and white.
Good or bad.
one or the other.
a struggle with in himself.
see where I'm going? He is very confused about himself....he needs to snap the F out of it, or he's going to get it....

Also, it was good to see Eugene and Abraham clear the air and patch things up. It's not perfect, but at least they're on speaking terms again...

It's not perfect, but we don't know that Abe has forgivin him yet....I would think he does...but it will be a thorn in his mind....

Just watched it. I expected more of a cliffhanger but was not disappointed.

I agree Glen should have ghosted the guy.

I guess Deanna is a quick learner. LOL

Should be interesting to see how things play out for Rick and Morgan. Now that Morgan isn't into indiscriminate killing anymore like he was in the "Clear" episode and now "all life is precious Daryl".....Morgan just saw Rick blow the porch dicks brains out whilst already pinned to the ground by Abraham.

Think things are about to get very ugly...soon as next season starts.

Also really excited to see what this new series will be like. Did I not see "Summer 2015"???

Yup, it starts this May.

Looks like it'll fill the gap between half seasons of TWD...

AMC really knows how to make some good programming. WD was about the only show I actually set aside time to watch. And TD afterwards... And CBM after the WD "encore". Not really into MM and HOW didn't keep my interest but I was/am a big fan of BB... :)

It will be interesting to see the new zombie series...

And CBM after the WD "encore". Not really into MM and HOW didn't keep my interest but I was/am a big fan of BB... :)

Acronyms? I know CBM as Commemorative Bucks of Michigan.. I doubt that i what you are referring to. :-D

AMC really knows how to make some good programming. WD was about the only show I actually set aside time to watch. And TD afterwards... And CBM after the WD "encore". Not really into MM and HOW didn't keep my interest but I was/am a big fan of BB... :)

AMC stuff is always better than ABC, CBS,FOX or any other TV POS, IMHO. but that's just FYI. :)

Acronyms? I know CBM as Commemorative Bucks of Michigan.. I doubt that i what you are referring to. :-D

Comic Book Men: A "Pawn Stars" for comicon geeks...

PS: AMC also has BCS on Mon. 10pm EST, OK?

Last edited:
Back