• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Thanks, now you've ruined it for me.

I actually prefer watching shows late, once they are available in Netflix, etc. I'd rather knock it out in a few days than wait week to week.

I prefer "binge-watching" as well. I actually bought the 4th season on DVD off Debay and binge-watched prior to the final season. Right back up onto Debay for a mild profit. At the time, that season was NOT available on Netflix...

BTW, I didn't spoil anything--you KNOW there are going to be more casualties and I'll leave it at that... ;) :D

I hope they axe him next season.....
He has served his purpose by inadvertently saving Rick from being kicked out of Alexandria, time to feed him to the walkers.

Zombies are cool, unlike stuckup vampires, zombies don't give a $#it ! Oh yeah, anyways, I figure a 12 ga loaded with 00buck or slugs would take care of zombie problems, blast that head apart like a watermelon !

#8 shot to the head will do the trick. Or I will use the homemade pig sticker I got on one of my 500's set up for zombies. I am ready ;)

Hopefully it will be as good as the first. At this time zombie is still cool. Burnout can happen though!

Nah, don't think I'll be watching the "Fear" series... :oops: OK, maybe just the pilot... ;)

They are currently running WD all day on Sundays, one season at a time.

I got sucked into "HUMANS", also on AMC. :rolleyes: ;) I'll usually catch the encore later at night. Feel like I'm watching PBS or BBC with all the Brit actors... :)

I try not to get hooked on too many shows--so much TV to watch, but so little time... :(

Zombie_Plan_by_BioHazaRd_Apocalypse.jpg

zombie excited 2.jpg

Nah, don't think I'll be watching the "Fear" series... :oops: OK, maybe just the pilot... ;)

They are currently running WD all day on Sundays, one season at a time.

I got sucked into "HUMANS", also on AMC. :rolleyes: ;) I'll usually catch the encore later at night. Feel like I'm watching PBS or BBC with all the Brit actors... :)

I try not to get hooked on too many shows--so much TV to watch, but so little time... :(

I'll probably watch the new Fear series. From the couple teaser trailers I've seen, I'm pretty intrigued. The new show makes me wonder if they will ever merge the characters from both shows.

I watched the first episode of Humans, but I couldn't get into it. I usually really like shows on AMC, but Humans was just too weird for me. BBC America has also been showing Humans.

Anyone catch the 5 minute "Special" sneak previews they have been airing on amc? Right now they have a marathon going 24hours of twd...and usually round 9pm is the blurb. i have a couple recorded but haven't watched em yet....

Giants are playing at 830…. I'm gonna have to switch over to the zombies because I need to wash my eyes from that sub par crap I watched leading up to this.
I'm weeping for FTWD series...but I'm giggling cuz yer so damn right!!!:p

Just catching the season 5 closer...love Abraham...at the mtg about Rick..."out there is a vast ocean of shit, which you people don't know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit."

LOL!! Less than 15 mins to go kids!!!

Back