• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Cool beans!!! Channel nine up here is showing the first season on Wednesdays! I just caught the last few minutes of episode 5. When they're at the cdc begging to get in....man...do they look sooo different .....

Nice....I should see if amazon prime has em...

Sweet. I have prime. So it might be free to see...I'll check tomorrow.....

So do I.

I'm usually logged in and watching Justified or something while I'm on the forum. Just ran a search and TWD is still $1.99 per episode even with prime... :(

Oh...I loves me some justified. I haven't seen this season yet. I have it recorded on the dvr...

I started watching Justified a while back. I think I'm into season two now, gives me something to watch when there is nothing else on.

Damn show got me drinking Bourbon again. Chief Deputy Mullins keeps a bottle of Blanton's in his desk and after seeing him pour a couple I had to pick up a bottle.......or three...

Keep that up and you'll be able to spell out the name with the cork tops...:)

Damn it, Breaking Bad is free on Netflix now. ...Now I'm never going to get anything done ...

Dude my wife and I watched breaking bad.... it was an awesome series!

My only complaint is that the first 3 series the episodes were boring up until the last 5 minutes... so you're like UGH now I have to see the next episode.... Ending was pretty epic too. Unlike Dexter and the Sopranos.

It had some slow spots but i couldn't stop watching it. Every time would tell my GF things couldn't get any worse, THEY DID!!!!

I made it through the first 5 which is most of season 1. the only things that sucks about playing catch up this late in the game is that I know he has to make it for 4 more seasons so it takes a little of the tension out of things. I can see that it's going to be a uneasy, uncomfortable ride yet I can't stop watching it. LOL

I'm not going to ruin it for you. I have a few employees playing catch up on breaking bad.... they walk into my office the next day and are like WTF!!!

I'm not going to ruin it for you. I have a few employees playing catch up on breaking bad.... they walk into my office the next day and are like WTF!!!

Sorry, after 5+ years you should have caught up by now! ;) Spoiler Alert! Everybody dies! :D Well, ALMOST everybody... :)

Thanks, now you've ruined it for me.

I actually prefer watching shows late, once they are available in Netflix, etc. I'd rather knock it out in a few days than wait week to week.

Back