• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR lower

rdm76mav88

20g
"Philanthropist"
So....I bought my lower from palmetto state armory today $56 minus the $25 for FFL not a bad deal now to find the rest of it on a budget!

Fantastic.

I bought an AK mag from them today too (yeah, I know, I'm a big spender LOL)

I waited to find a great price couldnt afford some of the prices I found figured a blemished lower was good enough to learn on! Now its time to find a lower parts kit .....cheap :D

Have you looked at the AR Parts topic?

rdm76mav88 said:
figured a blemished lower was good enough to learn on!:D
blems have scratches or finish imperfections.....the lower is as good as any forged lower without scratches. Most people say they really cant find a blem on them.....so its not only good learn on , its good to depend on for the rest of your life

good man, I don't purposely abuse my firearms but I don't really freak out if they get dings and scratches either....and they do, that's why I like my weapons on the robust side

Thats a pretty good deal! Guess I should have looked around better bought the stripped lower through one of their email deals I'll see where this goes! Another question anyone use the blackhawk LPK?

The CMMG kit IS a good price and a nice kit IMHO - no take-up, crisp trigger - a deal at this price. I paid $10 more and like it a lot!!

rdm76mav88 said:
Another question anyone use the blackhawk LPK?

it is a standard milspec kit with the Blackhawk grip.....should be good and if it turns out you don't like the grip you can change it for fairly cheap

Ok update time not to thrilled with palmetto state armory at the moment! I ordered my lower the 30th of november, money came out of my account the 2nd. 2 emails with just the typical automated answer and my PSA account still says processing! I'm trying to be patient and understand theres a holiday and all but come on! I heard their CS is less then stellar guess I have to call?

I ordered an AK mag from them the same day as you and already have it.

Granted there is no FFL paperwork with a mag, but when it comes to things like that, it could also be that they haven't recieved the FFL paperwork from your local dealer too.

Not taking sides here. But I am being truthful with you.

rdm76mav88 said:
Ok update time not to thrilled with palmetto state armory at the moment! I ordered my lower the 30th of november, money came out of my account the 2nd. 2 emails with just the typical automated answer and my PSA account still says processing! I'm trying to be patient and understand theres a holiday and all but come on! I heard their CS is less then stellar guess I have to call?
That is the standard gripe for PSA. Good prices and products but terrible customer communication and their ship times are often ridiculously long. I've heard they've gotten better but haven't ordered from them in a while.

I ordered a rifle from them and had questions about the order. After a ton of unanswered emails and calls, my friend said they only respond to questions in a certain thread in AR15.COM. So I joined up and they answered my questions there. Weird.

Back